Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hair color changing with hair styles

SimonThesis
SimonThesis
✭✭✭✭✭
My hair color goes from a bright orange to gray just from changing the hair style. Is this a bug or intended?

xpu8uhouc6jz.png
pjs847deg9h5.png
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been like that for a long long time. My khajiit has that same hair color and many crown store hairstyles drastically change it from that nice orange to a dull, grayed mess. Makes it hard to want to buy and use them on my khajiit.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a texture/graphics glitch.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same thing we have with styles - you can use same dye, but you will have different effects on different styles. It's probably matter of texture properties set by devs and for some reason there is inconsistency with it.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, my Bosmer has dirty-blonde hair, but some of the styles seem to omit any of the yellow in her hair completely and just makes it look reddish brown instead. :/
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed the same thing. When I use any of the dread hair styles on my character the color becomes much darker.
    PCNA