Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Necrom furnishings glitching

Silmos
Silmos
Soul Shriven
I recently bought the 'Necrom Stele, Ceremonial' (achievement furnishing).
Was excited to place it in my home, but discovered that the graphics on it are.. glitching? Like.. I guess it's an overlay texture that keeps bugging out, so it looks pretty bad. I have a video of how it looks, but can't post it here apparently. But yeah, it's like when you're placing two walls and you try to make it seamless but then they overlap and start blinking, ya know? There's some faint Necrom sigils that are supposed to be engraved onto it or something, as well as a faint layer of plaster here and there, they make a pretty obvious issue in-game. I've changed my graphics from ultra to high/low/etc to see if that changes anything, but nope the issue still persists. Anyone else get this too, or just me?
  • Silmos
    Silmos
    Soul Shriven
    iwavwvmponas.jpg
    This is the one I'm talking about.
    Options