Rune of Uncanny Adoration breakfree issues

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
I guess this has been postet by other ppl too now. Sometimes its very hard and sometimes its impossible to break free out of this stun (and maybe the other morph too, that idk), especially if you get hit by multiple ppl/multiple attacks in the same time.
Edited by silver1surfer69 on June 12, 2023 11:06PM
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also the CP star slippery which auto breaks you free takes a little bit of time untill it brakes you free from this specific stun. You already take 1 or 2 or even more steps toward your opponent until the auto break free works. It is supposes to work instantly i guess so, so moving for a while is too much imo.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
    Options
  • AlmaPerdido
    AlmaPerdido
    Soul Shriven
    i genuinely hate this ability in pvp. from what i can tell, you CANT break free. at least i havent been able to the countless times i have been hit by it. on top of the fact that you cant dodge it AND it inflicts minor vulnerability. much rather deal with the plague of ball groups that this stupid ability in cyro. at least you can dodge the balls groups...
    Options
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    i genuinely hate this ability in pvp. from what i can tell, you CANT break free. at least i havent been able to the countless times i have been hit by it. on top of the fact that you cant dodge it AND it inflicts minor vulnerability. much rather deal with the plague of ball groups that this stupid ability in cyro. at least you can dodge the balls groups...

True! But you can block it. We need to learn now to instantly block when its cast and the visual animation begins.
    PC/EU
    Options