Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Squirrel at the Necrom docks. Eternal combat.

Djennku
Djennku
✭✭✭✭✭
There's an NPC at the docks in Necrom. She has a pet squirrel, If you kill her, the squirrel engages you in combat. He cannot be attacked, and does not despawn. He will keep you eternally in combat.

I have been unable to teleport, log out, etc. because the squirrel was in combat with me well after I left the area.
@Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
Vamp and WW bites available for players.
Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds really funny 😁.
    Options
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nutsy, the resentful. - Honestly that sounds more like an amusing rather than frustrating bug.
    Next time this happens to you, try either getting out of there by queueing up for something or (worst case scenario) alt+F4 the game. Annoying, I know. But it'll get you out of combat.

...now if you'd excuse me I've got a lose squirrel to catch and adopt.
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mess with squirrels. They are crazy fighters.
    220px-Scrat_Ice_Age.png
    If this is intentional Ice Age easter egg, it is a nice one.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere, a meme is being written to address this...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    There's an NPC at the docks in Necrom. She has a pet squirrel, If you kill her, the squirrel engages you in combat. He cannot be attacked, and does not despawn. He will keep you eternally in combat.

I have been unable to teleport, log out, etc. because the squirrel was in combat with me well after I left the area.

Is this the guy?
    djb4re4l8hs8.jpeg
    Options