Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Heavy Attack Animation Bug

Stalwart385
Stalwart385
✭✭✭✭
This appears to be a new bug. I'm getting stuck in the heavy attack animation often. I've been locked in heavy attack before but this acts differently and is happening often.

First here is the situation.

vCR+3
Dragon Knight Mini Tank
Double Ice Staff
EC, Pearlescent, Encratis

I got stuck in the heavy attack often. I noticed it happen at least 6 or so times in 16 pulls. May have been more. I was stacked a good bit of the fight so couldn't always see.

I'm not sure if my skills worked or not. It didn't appear so because I was in the heavy animation. They may have been firing off though.

Blocking did work. I blocked the mini's heavy attack twice while my heavy attack animation was going off. Made my heart skip a beat but I was blocking even though it didn't show.

It may just be just be a superficial bug but I can't verify if my skills were working or not.

PS - I did a full computer restart in the middle of the pulls and the bug persisted.
Edited by Stalwart385 on June 11, 2023 4:54PM
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also had this issue since the patch. I mostly see if in places where there are a lot of targets, such as dolmens, rather than during longer fights against a single target, such as a trial. It does feel like it's more than visual, since the heavy attack animation needs to finish before you can cast other skills.
    Options