The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arcanist Healer needs a few adjustments but is otherwise okay.

Einar_Hrafnarsson
Einar_Hrafnarsson
✭✭✭✭
Did not plan to buy the chapter but my Wife threw money at me and said "Buy it".

So far the Healer feels alright with the exception of a few things.

The healing Circle is way to small. In a Dungeon or Raid with much movement its basically wasted magicka. ( Recuperating/Healing Domain )
Evolving Runemend and also its other morph eat a bit to much magicka and heal to little. It costs more on Vampire stage 1 than Templars Honor the Dead on Vampire stage 4. It either needs reduced cost or a chunk more healing.

The Healbeam suffers extremely from the Serverlag/Ping. You can actually watch the Lag as you switch direction while channeling the beam. It always takes a second for the Beam to adjust to your current direction.
The Beam needs to be wider So it isnt as easy for your Teammates to dodge the Heal. It also drains Magicka way to quick. I went to 4200 Magickareg and still managed to run out on a healheavy fight.

If those things are adjusted, it should be fine.

Have a pleasant day.

Edited by Einar_Hrafnarsson on June 8, 2023 11:05AM
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IMO when healing you shouldn’t be a vampire and I love healing and being a vamp…just not at the same time. We have the free armory now so you can slot a non-vampire build when you healing group PVE content which is different from your vampire overland or vampire PVP healer build armory slot.

Regarding Arcanist’s domain I don’t see it much different in size than Templar’s ritual of rebirth or the Spaulding of Ruin AOE, perhaps slightly smaller if there is a difference. The circle is noticeable enough where the DPS should be able to easily group in it, and if they don’t see it due to tunneling that’s a player issue. For high mobility fights drop the AOE when the group is stationary and augment healing the moving group with healing springs/echoing vigor/RR or any of the new smart arcanist healing skills. I”m still leveling my arcanist so the skill names haven’t stuck with me yet.

I’m not experiencing lag during the beam, are you live logging, is your PC older or do you generally play with a higher ping while raiding? Just trying to see if we can fix your lag issue.