Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are you using Cipher's Eye Watcher pet?

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Above

Are you using Cipher's Eye Watcher pet? 35 votes

Yes
54% 19 votes
No
40% 14 votes
Other
5% 2 votes
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to, but the noises it makes grates on my nerves. I wish there was a separate audio line to turn off pet sounds.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 11, 2023 3:13AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I'd like to, but the noises it makes grates on my nerves. I wish there was a separate audio line to turn off pet sounds.

Isn't there a way to lower the sound though? I know I did it for Twilight Wing flaps
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

Isn't there a way to lower the sound though? I know I did it for Twilight Wing flaps

Is there? Without lowering the sound of anything else?? I don't want to lower other effects just for a pet. Would be nice to know what setting it was if it impacted pets only.

UPDATE: I checked and the only thing that turns off the pets is the "Effects" volume, which also turns down the sounds of your skill effects as well, which I do not want. ZOS should give us additional volume controls OR just give us a toggle pet sounds ON/OFF.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 11, 2023 12:41PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't intend to, but after it grabbed a book and began to read I couldn't resist and use it at the moment.

Won't be for long tho, after that I'll decorate an empty room as some sort of library and put it there, so it may read all day long :smiley:
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.