Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

What did you get out of the FREE Pre Purchase Unfeathered Crate form Necrom ?

• Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got gem trash and a blue-tier skeletal body marking. I'm not complaining though because I had an awesome crate from last month's daily rewards. Congrats to all the people here with lucky crates! Does anyone have a guess as to when they'll be making the switch from Ragebound?
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A body marking from a legendary (yellow) card. Wow, even more *** claims the higher regions.

Just curious if this was the Shivering Isles one with the butterflies by chance?

Also, I need a purple camel.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another recolored fawn. The 6th one in my collection, I think (and I bought none of them)..
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    I got gem trash and a blue-tier skeletal body marking. I'm not complaining though because I had an awesome crate from last month's daily rewards. Congrats to all the people here with lucky crates! Does anyone have a guess as to when they'll be making the switch from Ragebound?

A week or so after console gets the update
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lambdse wrote: »
    dh2p54zmamxb.png

I got a rabbit-dog?

@lambdse

It's actually a real animal! I learned a little about them because of your post lol.

https://youtu.be/o5CEGGejwbY

Also known as a Mara. I wonder if they swapped the name of the Maras in ESO to Cavy? @ZOS_Kevin

All I know is I used to see someone many confused people in-game chat when Mara was following them. LOL. "Guys I think I may have made the divines mad somehow. Mara is following me everywhere!" LOL

Edit:

Ohhh I found a good example of people wondering about the Mara. Although this one isn't as dramatic as my old guildy lol.
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    Looks like a capybara with pointy ears, any ideas?
    mu7PwGU.jpg

And this image.

patagonian-mara-facts.jpg

This was a fun rabbit hole to go down! Or should I say, a Cavy hole? 😂
    Edited by spartaxoxo on June 12, 2023 3:26AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're cute. I got one, and I'm very happy with it. It's quiet, it doesn't make a lot of stupid movements like so many of the pets do.

Works for me.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    They're cute. I got one, and I'm very happy with it. It's quiet, it doesn't make a lot of stupid movements like so many of the pets do.

Works for me.

Yes, but while you aren't looking, they eat the carrots and lettuce out of your crafting bag... :smile:

Regardless, much better than the face paint I got on NA and the footwear I got on EU. :disappointed:
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus