Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store shenanigans

Gruumsh1
Gruumsh1
✭✭✭✭
ZOS - why do you do what you do in the CS? It's mind boggling. You have a new chapter coming out in June and you put two new items that relate to that in June's CS. Why would you not capitalise on the new release with six to a dozen things related to Necrom's release? Instead we get a bunch of stuff that's basically a rehash of old items plus newer content that isn't remotely related to it.

You are a perplexing company.
Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't expect a dozen new things in June.
    new things get added to the game with update 38/Necrom and as it isn't on all platforms until June 20th there'd only be 10 days left in June for new things.

July is much more likely to have what you were expecting
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    don't expect a dozen new things in June.
    new things get added to the game with update 38/Necrom and as it isn't on all platforms until June 20th there'd only be 10 days left in June for new things.

July is much more likely to have what you were expecting

A wise reply. Thanks. Still doesn't eradicate the disappointment though :D
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, i came here to voice my disappointment too. really lame showcase and lack of anything related to the actual expansion..
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the Scribes of Mora crafted style released... the weapons are a perfect match for the Arcanist and should have gone into the store with Necrom's release.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    But.. but, don't you want more Spriggan polymorph's until you have one of every colour in existance?
    PC|EU
    cp2698
    20 characters
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elrond87 wrote: »
    But.. but, don't you want more Spriggan polymorph's until you have one of every colour in existance?

I just want the green one! I missed that boat apparently
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for the Dark Shaman costume to show up in the CS again.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."