The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] Can't log in/Booted from server/Can't connect to Server Realm

Jamie_Aubrey
Jamie_Aubrey
✭✭✭✭
And when I do manage to log in, I can play for about a minute before being booted to log in again

Everything else is working so I know it's not my connection
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 2, 2023 7:05PM
RETIRED FROM ESO
PC/EU
Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    Have been having the same problem. Seems that it doesn't affect the majority of the players though.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had that for the last couple of days, but not today.

While today I didn't have those issues I had a weird effect when "using" things - speaking to people, accessing workstations, picking things up. The E would grey out as it usually does, but there wouldn't be any interaction. Walk away, come back, the E is lit up, hit E, it greys out but still no interaction. The only way I could sort it would be to log out then back in again.
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem (everything was fine until now, no problems the last days as well). Everything else working perfectly fine, connection doesn't have problems except for ESO.

PC NA though
    Edited by Cruxanero on May 31, 2023 9:08PM
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (PC Technical Support, as OP is requesting help with a technical issue).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jamie_Aubrey

Are you getting any specific error messages?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Jamie_Aubrey

Are you getting any specific error messages?

I can't remember the details but I was getting a mix of messages when trying to log in, it fixed itself after a couple of minutes
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Since the issue has resolved itself, this thread will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.