Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you ready?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Are you ready for your game to look like this on June 5? (photosensitivity warning)
party-lights-night-life.gif
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it already sometimes does look like that when theres enough players and/or enemy effects going on in the same place lol

pump it up! lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except it's going to be nothing but green.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    Are you ready for your game to look like this on June 5? (photosensitivity warning)

This not really accurate it need lots more Green

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • PrincessOfThieves
    PrincessOfThieves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *types /hidegroup 1*
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *shrug* Not a problem for me. I'm happy with green, and have no photosensitivity issues.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luckily, Fatecarver is a dull, thin green line when other players use it if you have the Additional Ally Effects setting turned off. At least I have that turned off, and that's how it looks to me.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alikr will change very little to be honest.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a SHIELD I can TARGET, there will be no escape.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4OiyiMP.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsdib9c79ca4.png
    Edited by ixthUA on May 30, 2023 9:44PM
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    s7v4rvk2z2tw.gif
    This, but with more green.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like what trying to take a keep looks like right now

Even got the frame rate right
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Elsweyr dragon fights but with more green?
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I'm not ready for my eyes to hurt and get a lot of headaches, but ZOS does not seem to care much about accessibility despite their words about it.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another reason not to raid, i still wont be able to see my character all i will see is effects.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not only ready but keen to start the party :smiley:

Curious to see if the constant flapping everywhere is getting more bearable if it's supported by some green lasershow 😝
    Edited by Braffin on May 30, 2023 11:06PM
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious if we'll see more of the Infernal Guardian monster set as Fatecarver now has a damage shield that procs it.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, my laser beam resistant goggles have gone missing in Cyrodiil. It's suspected that a sneaky nightblade snatched them off the wagon somewhere between Sejanus and Castle Alessia. :#
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/Jc2CfsDSdQQ

“I’ve been saving my whole life for this!”
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the one thing people are NOT ready for are the DKs spamming leap. People complain now, just wait till you see a 4 person group with a DK that uses corrosive and then leaps like 5 or 6 or 7 times straight in a row without pause.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Luckily, Fatecarver is a dull, thin green line when other players use it if you have the Additional Ally Effects setting turned off. At least I have that turned off, and that's how it looks to me.

Is that a real option on PC? Cause I want to reiterate that consoles don’t have any options like that.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is that a real option on PC? Cause I want to reiterate that consoles don’t have any options like that.

Yes, on PC we have this option in video settings.

Didn't know tho there are that many differences between platforms aside of addons.

Should definitely be an option for everyone, regardless of platform.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »

Yes, on PC we have this option in video settings.

Didn't know tho there are that many differences between platforms aside of addons.

Should definitely be an option for everyone, regardless of platform.

That would be very helpful in the trial my guild is doing right now, VSO with everyone having poison circles around them and the skills with particle effects and trying to see if you get Call Lightning on top of Overcharge. Fun.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vtc-vertcoin.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsdjHKNM4F8W.jpg

I'm ready to revive a 16 years old meme.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The Reef Guardian would like a word...
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I definitely hope they'll give us more/better options to disable the horrible flashy lights and vfx. Not only for arcanists, but also for mounts/pets/skins/polymorphs.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • amig186
      amig186
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No! I need more dance emotes.
      PC EU
    • robwolf666
      robwolf666
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Won't be a problem for me since I won't be going into Cyrodiil or the new zone immediately - in fact, it'll probably be quieter than usual where I'll be going - *sigh* I can feel the zen already! *sigh*
    • Snamyap
      Snamyap
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I'm a solo player so /shrug. I'll try the Arcanist, if it's too much I'll shelve it