The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Draugrkin and Relequen

Zezin
Zezin
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if these sets synergize with each other? Will the increased damage done affect the dot proc of relequen?
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draugrkin increases all damage sources.
    Each burning tick, each tick of caltrops, each tick of rapid strikes, each tick of relequen, etc.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC it will increase Relequen BUT - if you were, like me several years ago, hoping that Draugrkin would increase the value of each "stack" of Relequen - then you will be sorely disappointed. It only buffs the final, compounded tick.

That said, Draugrkin is a good set, IMO, in both PvE and PvP. If you run it in PvE, though, you have to be very skilled at keeping up your DoT rotation. You have to work HARD for that damage, much harder than most other competing sets.
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC it will increase Relequen BUT - if you were, like me several years ago, hoping that Draugrkin would increase the value of each "stack" of Relequen - then you will be sorely disappointed. It only buffs the final, compounded tick.

That said, Draugrkin is a good set, IMO, in both PvE and PvP. If you run it in PvE, though, you have to be very skilled at keeping up your DoT rotation. You have to work HARD for that damage, much harder than most other competing sets.

I was thinking of that combination for vCR portal actually, since I'd only be doing ~2 light attacks on each crystal and layering 2 or 3 dots in each I thought it might be good.