The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What do you spend your Alliance Points on?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious as to what everyone spends their points on. I have been spending them on the weekly gold vendor items however I've now gotten just about everything I need there. I've got about 2 Million AP.

Anything else I could buy other than Siege items? Anything worth buying that sells well at vendors?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    achievement furniture and item sets from the specialized gear merchants in towns

but i only buy for myself
    i have no clue if you can sell the item sets at guild stores
    Edited by LunaFlora on May 29, 2023 1:36PM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could buy Vicious Death crates, hoping for a valuable weapon. I don't know if that's the best thing to spend on, though. There's alliance spell power potions, good for PvE and resaleable, I think. Your Arcanist may want Deadly Strike jewelry ... or everyone's Arcanist. Another Mayhem end of June. Prices for that stuff may go up. Gold Elf Bane jewelry got me a decent price in the meantime. In general one handed weapons from obscure Cyro sets can fetch quite a lot, simply because they're rare and some people want to fill their stickerbooks. I've certainly sold and paid up to 1/2 million for the last remaining Tel Var based IC set weapons. Cyro ones are generally cheaper, but something like a Vicious Death one handed weapon from a gambling crate might be worth a lot. As always TTC is your guide to prices.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    achievement furniture and item sets from the specialized gear merchants in towns

but i only buy for myself
    i have no clue if you can sell the item sets at guild stores

You can. Although just like the recent gold jewelry from the last event, VD and DS are pretty much the only two that sell for anything.

If you PvE alliance potions are alright and you can sell your alchemy potions/ingredients.

You can buy motif’s as there is a lot of PvE players who collect motifs but despise PvP and some will sell for an okay price.

Save them for a golden vendor weekend when it has decent items.

Honestly, I just bought a full set of both VD and DS jewelry last event which was 3 mil plus a set of each to sell 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of my AP are rotting in the vault tbh.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Golden Vendor, monster helmets and shoulders.
    PC EU
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make my own potions mainly using invis and detect pots. Have all the monster helms pretty much and gold jewelry. Are there any things you can buy with AP that give alchemy mats perhaps?

I've not heard of a Cyrodiil Achievement furnisher, where is that?
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadly Strike container. Buy them and sell all that deadly junk. Prices for that stuff are exorbitant. Best of the best AP to Gold conversion.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make my own potions mainly using invis and detect pots. Have all the monster helms pretty much and gold jewelry. Are there any things you can buy with AP that give alchemy mats perhaps?

its in one of the home base areas

i only know specifically where the AD one is (on the left home base, in the same building as the fighters guild bounty daily quest giver not far from where the gold vendor spawns)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Militant Ordinator motif pieces seem to have high prices on guild stores. I spent years checking and remember seeing pieces posted for over 100k gold regularly. Sometimes you can get them cheaper, but those and Minotaur were the biggest challenge for my crafter.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Militant ordinator motifs and Set boxes from the towns.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never spent any. I never knew where to spend them. I've seen the furnishing merchants but don't have the achievements needed to purchase anything.
    PCNA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never spent any. I never knew where to spend them. I've seen the furnishing merchants but don't have the achievements needed to purchase anything.

outside of the achievement furnishings the other options:
    • the BG vendor (sells militant ordinator motifs for AP)
    • the war researcher in cyrodiil (sells akaviri motifs for AP, as well as other things)
    • the elite gear vendor (sells boxes that contain gear related to pvp)
    • the specialized gear vendors in the towns (also sells boxes with gear, these are different for each town, and different from the elite gear vendor in the base)
    • the gold vendor items can be bought with either gold or AP
    • the siege merchant where you buy siege also takes AP (this one is more specific for say cyro pvp and less useful outside of that)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info!
    PCNA
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Made a bunch of money selling Dark Conversion and Vicious Death gear in the guild trader
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monster masks and especially shoulder pieces because ain't nobody got time to farm for Undaunted keys.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never before offered masks, shoulders, rings, and necklaces are to be added to the Golden with the upcoming chapter. There's that to look forward to. :D

I spend AP at the Golden if I need something she is offering.
    I buy siege and camps if I'm pvp'ing.
    In IC I get a few of those 'Sigil of Imperial Retreat' that allow me to port to the base because sometimes I don't want to get to base in the other ways.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i only know specifically where the AD one is (on the left home base, in the same building as the fighters guild bounty daily quest giver not far from where the gold vendor spawns)

Thanks I'll check that out!
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks I'll check that out!
    mocap wrote: »
    Deadly Strike container. Buy them and sell all that deadly junk. Prices for that stuff are exorbitant. Best of the best AP to Gold conversion.

Good info. I bought a few and I think they ran 12k AP each or so and the least amount the pieces were selling for was 10k at Mournhold Vendors.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Veinblood1965 Deadly and Vicious Death weapons can sell for 50-100K easy. Especially DW weapons. Its a gold mine