The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armory

Rogue_One
Rogue_One
Armory, attach it to the player menu. take bag space out of the equation when it comes to gear.
You want us to pvp, then make it so we can change specs anywhere we are and not some station we have to hunt down.
And give us a bag separate for locked gear 4-6 sets. the space will be free no charge. Also no charge to change specs.

• Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And while we are at it pay us $ 12,99 per month for playing your game.
    Edited by Braffin on May 26, 2023 3:42AM
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Rogue_One
    Rogue_One
    Braffin wrote: »

$14.99* =) You forgot taxes n surcharges.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rogue_One wrote: »
    Braffin wrote: »

$14.99* =) You forgot taxes n surcharges.

Yeah, you are right, sorry for that. Personally I pay my dues in € :smiley:
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.