The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anybody using Faun's Luck Cladding?

LannStone
LannStone
✭✭✭✭
Normally not a PvPer, but went through the Whitestrike event on all my characters on both accounts for the 25K AP for crystals and quite enjoyed it (I may be sorta addicted now).
I got a couple leads for the Faun's mythic that charms enemies when you run through them.
It looks kinda fun, but I know there other ways to stun.
My guess is that nobody must be using it because I haven't heard anybody complaining about it :)
What say you?
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    42 views so far and no replies - guess that answers it :)
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LannStone wrote: »
    42 views so far and no replies - guess that answers it :)

Yeah sorry mate, I haven't used it and haven't seen anyone use it in PvP. I'm sure it's bad, I don't know why ZOS wastes their time making garbage like that.

It's not even as good as that awful Morihaus set that stuns people when you dodge roll through them haha.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might be fun for a unique pve tank trash build but I think as a player you can just walk away from the player you're charmed to faster than the charm drags you towards them.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, it is trash
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think ive seen a few people use it to force a ball group to run off a keep wall lol

not really heard or seen it used much outside of that
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks - tells me it's not worth the time to track down the other leads :)
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it used, never considered using it. Cute name though.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LannStone wrote: »
    Thanks - tells me it's not worth the time to track down the other leads :)

i personally try to collect everything, with the way this game goes todays niche could be tomorrows meta lol

then once its collected just recreate when you want to try it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone used this on me during MYM and it was confusing for a few seconds until I realized what was happening.

If you tried really hard you could maybe come up with a fun troll build that uses this but I don't think that it has any more serious application than that.
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's somewhat of a novelty. As a new effect some people might not realize what's going on. But it's considered a hard CC that both respects immunity and that can be instantly broken to give immunity. Once people know that it becomes nothing more than running around giving out free CC immunity.