Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keine Karte beim Drücken von "M"

leek01
leek01
Soul Shriven
Hat dies noch jemand, dass keine Karte beim Drücken von "M" erscheint?
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bei mir läufts einwandfrei. Am Besten du kontrollierst mal ob du versehentlich die Tastaturbelegung verändert hast im Optionsmenü.

You posted at the english forums btw so you won't get much answers if you write in german. There is a german one too, if that is more to your liking.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u9pcidcv4qzf.jpg
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »
    u9pcidcv4qzf.jpg

Well played!

Now he can test this and call you toxic in english :wink:
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    leek01 wrote: »
    Hat dies noch jemand, dass keine Karte beim Drücken von "M" erscheint?

In Englisch kann man sich "Controls/Keybindings" ansehen, und dann sehen weder die Linie fuer Karte sagt dass "M" noch wirkt.

"Controls" uebersetzt to Deutsch ist wahrscheinlich "Kontrolle".