The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggestion: Loremaster/Lore Team Thread

MafiaCat115
MafiaCat115
✭✭✭✭
Having a way for us as a community to have a way to talk shop with the loremaster or lore team could be a great method of community engagement. The loremaster QnA threads that come up every now and again are great, but I would love it if they were more common. Such a small field of questions are answered and so many are left unacknowledged that hold great lore queries. Even if there were to be a separate place where most or all of the questions are answered while the article contains the highlights, that would be amazing.

Part of what makes the Elder Scrolls a great series is how deep the lore is, but that means that there are many details that reside in the deeper layers of lore that would benefit by having more attention brought to them. I’m not thinking about things like what is Akavir like or where the Dwemer went, but instead more obscure details that the community is bound to ask. Questions about interactions between specific groups or entities, or little known beings like Ius, the God of Animals, would be perfect to ask on the forums where there is less of a worry about having answers be presented in a way that would make them good for a news article. I admit that a lot of people would not be interested in the deeper lore, but for those of us who are, having a means to get answers would be a blessing from any Divine willing to grant it.
Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)