The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Argonian face rendering

Djennku
Djennku
✭✭✭✭✭
There's been some visual issues I've noticed with argonian faces being disproportional where one half is not even with the other. I've noticed this on not just mine, but other people's toons as well.

Either the left or the right side of a character's face looks normal, but the other half has larger features, or bulging eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, nose, etc.

I do not know if it's my PC's settings, or just the game itself, as I haven't seen much issue with the other races.

I've noticed this spanning back to a few patches (before high isle iirc), and on two separate pcs. Even PTS gives this off-looking face bug.

@Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
Vamp and WW bites available for players.
Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Also a face that's slightly asymmetrical is more life-like. Perfectly symmetrical faces look weird to me. But if it's super asymmetrical then it's bizarre.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it every argonian? Like, could it be because of the eyebrow skew slider? Not sure why that slider exists honestly.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore