The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sigil of Imperial Retreat - character bound

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I wish I'd known when buying one of these that it's character bound, meaning I either had to use it (which I didn't) or destroy it, because it can't be banked. :(
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah its sad that these are character bound still, they have been since IC release

they added the keep recall stones a few years later for cyrodiil, but are only bound, but they never went back and updated the sigil of imperial retreat

i personally never bought them, i sometimes obtain them randomly from the "trick" chests that spawn enemies, or if i really want to get to safe area i queue for cyro
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly it's just as easy to either queue for a dungeon as a tank or queue into Blackreach for an easy exit from IC. Both options are pretty much immediate, and you can queue immediately back into IC (or finish the dungeon if you go that route).
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly it's just as easy to either queue for a dungeon as a tank or queue into Blackreach for an easy exit from IC. Both options are pretty much immediate, and you can queue immediately back into IC (or finish the dungeon if you go that route).

Add to this the sigil can be interrupted, while the que to a new instance will pull you right out. You could be at execute, fossilized and under a negate but once that hyperdrive is engaged, you escape.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I should never have bought a sigil, it was a waste of money, but I'm new to Cyrodiil and only entered it for the first time during the last Whitestrake's event.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390