The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show your character!

• Dremka91
    Dremka91
    Soul Shriven
    My Dragonknight Nord - Wolfggar

w4qdd5p2bake.jpg
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Slag Town slum child. Slippery, poisonous and slightly inflammable.

Pjy0qVL.png
    PC EU
  • Tenxxxm
    Tenxxxm
    Dremka91 wrote: »
    My Dragonknight Nord - Wolfggar

w4qdd5p2bake.jpg

Really cool look, could you tell me the name of the wolf mask? Would like great on my barbarian
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »

Little Reef Vipers get big and have an impressive set of fangs.
    20210218164214-1.jpg

I really love this; and I'd love to hear more about her backstory.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I really love this; and I'd love to hear more about her backstory.

She travelled via Khenarthi's Roost to Sunhold, on a mission to help bind the will of the warrior-Gryphons of the city to the will of the Maormer invading army. Then Mannimarco happened, with her soul ripped from her body, all memories and feelings of belonging and loyalty were gone, to her Maormer raid she seemed to have vanished without a trace.

In an effort to get her back, Iraias, a member of her raid, was send to Khenarti's Roost to follow her trail.

Iraias' arrival in the city of Mistral:
    20210306181400-1.jpg

Iraias, talking to residing ambassador Ulondil:
    20210306141041-1.jpg

The search is starting to bear fruit, an appointment with a hooded figure, who seems to know more about her disappearance awaits....
  • Sable751
    Sable751
    ✭✭✭
    Morrigara

A Necromancer with a misbehaving cat.

Tg0q6fN.png

FVpUAOQ.png

RA7EeOi.png
  • Drayzon
    Drayzon
    ✭✭✭
    jrvjt7gpnde8.png
    2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [WWE Undertaker music intensifies]
    unknown.png
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanya wrote: »
    Stars! Those are the latest as of today!

Sorcerer Altmer "Limbstarie"Storm-Lady of Sunhold has become my main two or three weeks ago. She is an Altmer Goddess Elemental Master <3 Might become a Vampire. Mages Guild/Psjic Order,Enchanter. She wears her casual outfit Balmora one which in my opinion suits her figure and aesthetically overall flawlessly.

Her battle outfit is classical Mannimarco CP reward one from my point of view is simple yet so powerfully magical for a Sorcerer. Incredibly well bends in Coldharbour Realm.

y2gawr4ys80q.jpg Casual
    Battle one is used for intense clashes such are public dungeons,group dungeous,trials or arenas.
    d9b53z6cqiii.jpg

I am not a player that is into custom made outfits, call it laziness, grind to get certain desirable pieces and probably would get overwhelmed.

Nothing wrong or lazy about using costumes! It was only commented on in the outfit thread since the purpose of the thread is outfits as distinct from costumes. ;) I love the Balmorra costume too — it was the first I bought and used on several characters before I got more costumes as well as outfits to give different looks to each. Some looks are difficult to achieve with outfits, including non-bulky fitted clothing type looks, though I gradually find more pieces to create looks to suit my aesthetic, I still use costumes on many of my characters and really like the Grim Harvester costume for similar to why you like Mannimarco’s I think. :)

I should upload some pics of my characters... I’m always thinking I need x,y,z first and to take a more amazing screenshot that probably takes add-ons and post production to achieve... :sweat_smile:

Finally with quite the late response. Yea I have not read more closely, tis indeed outfit , not costumes. Happy you love Balmora one as well. Yes its so much more work and finding appropriate pieces to match your style or aesthetics of the character. They really have incredible offer of costumes. I have acquired Elven Hero one it costed me fortune 100 gems, it means a lot to me, but Mannimarco is iconic, also Dragon Priest currently or Telvanni are great in their own way too. Ha, i May upload more in a different thread. If you check my signature I post daily/weekly in my album as an alternative on Imageshack, it should be public.
    Edited by Vanya on March 10, 2021 5:49PM
  • Necrosaro_123
    Necrosaro_123
    ✭✭✭
    Nurelion Highlock, Champion of Y'free:
    58yvqdql0hpw.png
    3ag62ucz82g9.png

• TheGMac316
    TheGMac316
    ✭✭✭
    My nord, Hjöldhrím Jörnírson
    P080wtq.jpg
    How did you get that pose? it looks amazing

Also
    Meet Mephisto Mac
    with the Gates to Oblivion Year long event I thought who better to base my next character on then Mephisto from Marvel

8as1cm97cx16.jpg
    ldwdssv4bfou.jpg
    nmizgmnmq776.jpg

Edited by TheGMac316 on March 12, 2021 4:02PM
  • Terry_Arquett
    Terry_Arquett
    ✭✭✭
    my first dunmer)
    a49a5fbdccb29bcfb1d720892a972062.jpg
    Necronomicon
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So hot.

juVvUbt.jpg
    4kka5yt.jpg
    VXLMJN0.jpg
    7oaZ88c.jpg
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What this outfit really needs is a handlebar moustache, but alas the devs have decreed that they are not allowed for female characters. This is truly absurd.

SSJCJIc.jpg
    PC EU
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6uaplmexyko6.png

tkdz56nhb8kl.png

Assassin
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on March 28, 2021 1:03PM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    gxtai7iq3lnc.jpeg
  • Meltrind
    Meltrind
    ✭✭
    My main kitten and absolute love of my life (no i'm not a furry heheh), Rinnai UwU
    8b03diqi719w.png
    • • • • • • • • • • • • •

。ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱʜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴋɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇ

• • • • • • • • • • • • •
    PC EU @Kalmankieli | Steam: Kalmankieli | Discord: Kalmankieli#9061
  • Lusty
    Lusty
    ✭✭✭
    Started playing with a dk not too long ago, made him too hot and it's since my fav character.
    He's a handsome fella

3rpztlrgqv44.png
    Where my argonian waifus at?
    EP General - 1200+
  • Terry_Arquett
    Terry_Arquett
    ✭✭✭
    My pve mana-necro)
    8577012a682bcc2b9b8faabefa3baac4.jpg
    8fc9d9c66a6b272331fa80587b404c3b.jpg
    Necronomicon
  • VarlaStreak
    VarlaStreak
    ✭✭✭
    Love doing screen archery and showing off Situth at the same time.
    w6rsxtbubdcu.png
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since launch... EXCELSIOR!
    db92t1t9uctv.jpg
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Drayzon
    Drayzon
    ✭✭✭
    My new Magicka Necro, Drayza Xul-Eix
    t5gfyn75wnf3.png

2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • albumoculus
    albumoculus
    ✭✭
    6aakixpd8qrt.png

my new nord tank warden
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first warden and first Bosmer(in a Tes game ever) character, I tried to make him a bit 'alien' or 'faun-like' in appearance
    tyxv9urcy2ah.png
    vsads6vmv23n.png
    weta7fvf3i6j.png
    920wl6hi3c9b.png
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A vortex was created when angry locals interrupted the ritual of a necromancer at an Ossuary, deep in the woods of Malabal Tor, disturbing wildlife and triggering old curses of bones, roots and stones.

The necromancer never created his bone golem, but the powers that were unleashed that night, fused the corpses of the death-meddler, a werewolf Orc trader and a deer. In his life before the merge, the Orc had a seemingly unnatural stamina for the consumption of beer. Being a perpetual drunk, Aldegast subdues the other entangled spirits, preventing them from ever taking over the mixed-up-husk with a knack for necromancy.

However, the ferocity of the Wild Hunt can't be stopped by a mere drunk, now and then the werewolf leads, hunting the spirit of the deer.

Aldegast2.jpg

• MissingCosmos
    MissingCosmos
    ✭✭
    "Silver Knight" Yisrille

y1.png

More of Her
    y2.png
    y3.png

Celia Nightgrass

c1.png

More of Her
    C2.png

Alea the Beast

a1.png

More of Her
    a2.png

Qo'zmos

cos1.png

More of Him
    co2.png
    co3.png
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eldoqu13adbn.png
    miymt19uexy6.png

Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • dowkkono
    dowkkono
    ✭✭
    Pokkono ~ Ash’abah Sun Shaman
    7yguhaskbcal.jpeg

Dow Hunding ~ Dark Brotherhood Blood Assassin
    ksmqxkmjfah4.jpeg
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Volk Dark-Star, d-bag cousin of my main from Morthal. Nord supremist and all around bad guy... I wanted him to give off a WWII baddie vibe.

ACtC-3dj5aXOPolaOGLxT4w01HdwikblpXQQnTO7sl9yoNywP1FfhCdayCy1mEDae-BcHRtnTYFpt8RxfZyh3e6uGi9UvbGQFHE-ppT7AC2tXkJN9dgtwhoXDzBjq-dfM0G8A60kHbGNueEy8cBtTf-DKtOfbg=w800-h955-no?authuser=0
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntress Esmerald

huntresshouse3_small.jpg
    painting_small.jpg
    sword_small.jpg
    huntress.jpg
    fullhuntress.jpg
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -