Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Show your character!

• pierrenuiz
    pierrenuiz
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Septimus_Magna You're character is really cool !!
    Can I ask what is your Pants Style ?
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pierrenuiz wrote: »
    Hi Septimus_Magna You're character is really cool !!
    Can I ask what is your Pants Style ?

Thanks, its an Aether pants form AA or Hel Ra trails.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on January 8, 2015 2:48PM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • pierrenuiz
    pierrenuiz
    ✭✭✭
    ok thanks ^^
  • macdomagb16_ESO
    macdomagb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fazief wrote: »

Nice pics ! Do you have a graphic mod for the real darkness ?
    Can it be easily turn off/on ?

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/eso-launcher-graphics-enhancer-2/

I'm using those two. They make the gamma slider make the difference between night and day and they are really easy to use.

tumblr_nhpzo1BDxn1tgx6u8o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nhpzo1BDxn1tgx6u8o2_1280.jpg

Check out my screenshots at Feanghan's Adventures!
  • Fazief
    Fazief
    ✭✭✭
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kemba has graduated to level 16 and a new set of armor =)
    nfj3k7knzu7e.png

Quite the attractive mountain lion, eh?
    Edited by Lynx7386 on January 10, 2015 9:04AM
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Circuitica‌ , she's so cute! <3
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot76192.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kargen27

Nice, some midnight xylophoning.

Got an old xylophone screenshot too:
    o5hpg9oyt4l4.png
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New screenshot of my khajiit dragonknight:

nrnw87ovlkeo.jpg
    PS4 / NA
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Shamelessly adding this:

rfUnazs.gif

533b3294c8cb8.jpg
    My two characters side by side (yes I know you saw my Redguard already)

Hello. New player here :) I just bought the game yesterday and created my character but I find my character ugly :(. At first I thought that this game does not have good looking characters.

Then I came here on forums and seen other people characters and are awesome most of them, but your specifically is the best imo (especially the Templar!). Since then, I logged out and I spent the last night trying to "replicate" this character but with no success :(

I suck so much on sliders but I would love to have a good looking character as I think this will make me play the game much longer! Is there any chance you can share screenshot of the sliders?

If not I will understand, cause characters are unique, but in case you don't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it. I am running mad and I am still on character creation screen, trying to make something beautiful :(

Thanks in Advance

• Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earelith wrote: »

Hello. New player here :) I just bought the game yesterday and created my character but I find my character ugly :(. At first I thought that this game does not have good looking characters.

Then I came here on forums and seen other people characters and are awesome most of them, but your specifically is the best imo (especially the Templar!). Since then, I logged out and I spent the last night trying to "replicate" this character but with no success :(

I suck so much on sliders but I would love to have a good looking character as I think this will make me play the game much longer! Is there any chance you can share screenshot of the sliders?

If not I will understand, cause characters are unique, but in case you don't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it. I am running mad and I am still on character creation screen, trying to make something beautiful :(

Thanks in Advance

Hey hey!

Unfortunately I do not have the slider screenshot of any of my character. I actually deleted that Templar to make my glorious Elloa Lys, which is my main character since June
    9ywhkpxi3ov2.png
    The problem is that this haircut had been changed since then, and now cover much more of the face. This look will be impossible to recreate.
    Other than that, I remember certain things about this character that may help you to recreate her (and I do not mind you do it, in countrary, I'm honnored you find my character beautiful)

She is Breton, Soft face, clearer skin tone, freckles for the body (maybe the face too), I always make the eyes bigger and more open, angle up, and lower in height. I usually decrease the size of the noze, make it a bit more wide. I make the lips more full.
    This character body is also the tallest and the slimmest, breast size is very small too. I wanted to create a uncommon figure;

I'm not at home now, so I can not recreate her yet. If you meet difficulties to create your character I can try to remake her and screenshot the sliders ;)
    Edited by Elloa on January 23, 2015 9:37AM
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much Elloa. I really don't have words to thank you more :). I am at work now too. Once I go home I will try out your tips and I hope I can make it :) Your Elloa Lys is indeed glorious and very beatifull. I wish it was easy to just make a mod and share it hehe.

One thing is sure though, I am not starting playing the game until I make a character like yours :) Because if I do, I know, I will play this game for long long time. Elloa Lys also fit a lot with the class I want to do (mage)!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earelith wrote: »
    Thank you very much Elloa. I really don't have words to thank you more :). I am at work now too. Once I go home I will try out your tips and I hope I can make it :) Your Elloa Lys is indeed glorious and very beatifull. I wish it was easy to just make a mod and share it hehe.

One thing is sure though, I am not starting playing the game until I make a character like yours :) Because if I do, I know, I will play this game for long long time. Elloa Lys also fit a lot with the class I want to do (mage)!

The tips I've given to you was to recreate the blond Templar that I've deleted, I know exactly how to recreate Elloa Lys and I could share this with you, however, I'd ask to not make it excactly like her, as I'm using her to make my videos and such, I kinda wish to keep her unique :D

What I could do aswell is to create several proposition of characters that I'd made just for you. As it seems you have same taste than I, I guess I could make something different that you would like.
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    I would appreciate if you can do this for me please :) I tried to create one now with the tips you gave me and managed to do 55VuEK4.png

She is pretty for sure, but not anywhere near yours :) I respect you don't want to me to create exactly Elloa Lys, although I never did any videos in games so you will never see another Elloa Lys on youtube hehe :)

Please if you find time, share some of your creations. I would love to have the templar and a variation of Elloa Lys (maybe different head mark, or no head mark at all, but love the face shape :) )

Just to know my tastes, I also liked another character from this thread
    SbHuYly.jpg

She is adorable too :) I will love to play a Breton Templar/mage as your Templar and/or Elloa Lys and a Nightblade as the high Elf above.
    Edited by Earelith on January 23, 2015 12:16PM
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    screenshot_20150102_082140_by_notsoaccurateno1-d8f1pc7.png
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Gogog Bloodthroat
    Gogog Bloodthroat
    ✭✭✭
    ebegpl2dfz5i.png
    bljmuqfs71by.png
    My orc dk
    Edited by Gogog Bloodthroat on January 23, 2015 2:01PM
    I,Gogog, the Bloodthroat. Hail Gzoroth!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Earelith

This are the sliders for my base face, and some example of how you can change the look by just changing the hair and eye colors, the haircut, the makeup and adornment. Follow the sliders to make the base face, and mess up around, I'm sure you will find the one character you would love to play!

111aewfke1c2.jpg

3uuzsoic9962.jpg

• Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot!
    /bow
    /respect

EDIT: There she is :)
    VPxZ0sU.png

Now I am gonna try and make a High Elf with the same settings to see how she looks like
    Edited by Earelith on January 23, 2015 4:31PM
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    No success with the High Elf I tried but at least I have the Breton to play now :)

High Elf
    SbHuYly.jpg

My attempt
    nXBsWpM.png
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New shots of all my characters:

M'asad Lynx, Recently featured on battlemaster's corner as the Berserker. He's gotten a little less primitive since then =P
    ey5ajz4aslmn.png

Leonin Whitemane, the templar, used to be a light armored spellcaster but lately he's testing out his skills as an archer:
    wnk0z6x0r3ny.png

Kemba Ashclaw, my dragonknight, has upgraded her gear to be more fitting to the skyrim zones she's currently battling through:
    7heps7fwpiir.png

And the most recent addition to my lineup, Sebasti Stormsinger, a dual wielding sorceress in the dominion:
    abd7g5wzo9gh.png
    PS4 / NA
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for an update:
    Rev the Templar, and her younger sister, Terina the Dragonknight.

Rev%20amp%20Terina%20Outfit_zpsdou5dksi.jpg
    Rev%20amp%20Terina%20Face_zpsis2ulxku.jpg

Edited by Rev Rielle on January 28, 2015 9:34PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • brispinn
    brispinn
    This is my primary: Danrien Valaetia (named after the main character of my ongoing novel). She is a tricky little wood elf with a love of ranged weapons.

Screenshot_20150129_220210_zpsf92100d4.png

Screenshot_20150202_220844_zps3bc25ff4.png

Screenshot_20150202_214227_zpsd774f6ce.png

• macdomagb16_ESO
    macdomagb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Faenghan the Bowmage again!

Afgssc6.jpg
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    New shots of all my characters:

Kemba Ashclaw looks awesome in that armor. What shield is that?
    Seriously what dye is that? I am trying to get that golden colour as well but dont look as shiny as yours.
    Edited by Snowstrider on February 5, 2015 10:17AM
  • Drafo
    Drafo
    Soul Shriven
    0d5e1da076b11a45920b73aaf537aa.png

Drafo, my Altmer Sorcerer. Shortly before jumping to his death. (amulets these days, am I right?)
    Edited by Drafo on February 7, 2015 4:18AM
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    You all have lovely characters! I just joined ESO, but I felt like I should say that. :)

I'll probably be posting a few images of my own first character down the line ^^
  • macdomagb16_ESO
    macdomagb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    New rank, new armour!

askatgqqtabu.jpg
    5owb8hruydr6.jpg
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought it was about time I added a photo of Santie Claws to this thread. Walking on warm sands whenever possible.

16498834865_5aef48b22c_z.jpg
    Santie Claws by wenxue2222, on Flickr

If you want to see all my girls (and one lad) then they all appear in various costumes in this video.

http://youtu.be/Y0E_LnKhjxA
    Edited by SantieClaws on February 12, 2015 12:31PM
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my lvl 34 Dragonknight, Dokuekii

eso_2015_02_13_00_09_45_40_by_mister_jak3-d8hom5n.png

Edited by Metamon on February 12, 2015 2:14PM