The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What kind of pvp player are you

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
There are always those types of players in any kind of PvP combat including battlegrounds and pvp zones. I'm more of the type that has no clue what's going on and still manages to win or in 2nd place. There are others out there too and this is one of those goofy pvp combat polls. So enjoy 😉
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 25, 2023 1:25PM

What kind of pvp player are you 84 votes

A) deal massive amounts of damage but instead gets instantly killed by enemy player
14%
KayshabirdikRhaegar75RoxyPhoenixValarMorghulis1896RaddlemanNumber7TheImperfectallan0nYandereGirlfriendAka_DrNukensteinCalastir 12 votes
B) indestructible and unkillable but barely does damage
3%
NyassaVNachoProblemwilykcat 3 votes
C)that one player who always hides up until near the end and ganks everyone
2%
martinhpb16_ESOOldaraness 2 votes
D) the one who captures objectives but doesn't do anything else
9%
fizl101Anti_VirusVaranisAranoYe_Olde_CroweElendir2amHoghornh9dlbLunaFlora 8 votes
E) has no clue what's going on the whole time and still wins
15%
sabresandiego_ESOWuffyCeruleixMauiWauiCadburyKatheriahWildRaptorXKenrixxStamPlar_1976boi_anachronism_VinnyGambinii11ionwardpedrogonzalezInucham 13 votes
Other
54%
AektannSorakammtaniacKartalinkollege14a5MayraelThe UninvitedSleep724Dojohodafred4WeylandLabsSylosigeonsocalTommy_The_GunJierdanitxylena_lazarowEl_BorrachoZabagadjerj6925highnds 46 votes
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B) indestructible and unkillable but barely does damage
    I meant post this in pvp combat. Sorry
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Kinda a mix of E and A. I don't die instantly but I don't have mega health/healing/resists either. And I don't know how we're winning but we're winning.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group Healer who enjoys capturing objectives, here.
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    You missed correct group of thread. It should go one below. To your question, most PvP players should be some mix of A and B and if doing AvA then mix of A and B doing D.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i mostly only go to cyrodiil for the conquest missions so just D
    sometimes i do more when i get invited to a group

and during whitestrake's mayhem i also try fighting the horrors in imperial city
    Edited by LunaFlora on May 22, 2023 3:15AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just visit the towns, do the quests, get the armour. Hopefully avoiding any unnecessary dying
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    My favourite thing about this post is how long it has survived in this section. Goes to show how much attention is being paid.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    B.) indestructible and unkillable but barely does damage

indestructible and unkillable but does much damage and kills loads of people....
    Edited by WoppaBoem on May 25, 2023 1:01PM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hello!

Just a quick message letting you know that we moved this thread to the PVP Combat & Skills section in order to better align with the topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I follow my own path. I mostly play solo and I only join my allies whe I feel that my presence may change something. I avoid fight when I know that I won't have any chances and / or I am fighting vs trolls or Ball Groups. I figured out that when the only one side has "fun" during PvP - it is better ignore such fight - even if that means not helping my allies.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on May 25, 2023 1:52PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I try to somewhat stick to the people I play with (until I get distracted) and smash buttons.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im the guy who bags everyone 😆 just kidding. We got tons of fun emotes i use those. Especially if its a reaally good 1v1 i'll actually message em to pay my respects win or lose.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Not a BG player. IC > Cyro > BG for me.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A) deal massive amounts of damage but instead gets instantly killed by enemy player
    Global or get globalled. It's the only way to play
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    My goal in PvP is to get enough AP for the crystals each month - maybe a little more for some of the other rewards.
    At first I did that by sneaking around repairing walls because I knew I would die immediately in any fight.
    Then I learned that getting AP is not about whether you kill or die but more about being in the right place at the right time - tagging a wall that's under attack or an enemy player to get credit, watching what resources are being taken and rushing to join the group - trying to stay alive or even get a kill but not getting bothered if I died in the process (because staying alive was not the main goal).
    In the process, I'm sorta figuring out builds and skills and am starting to actually like the challenge :)
    Maybe I'm actually in that "capture objectives" group.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Usually I go full damage with the bare minimum survivability.

Sometimes I drop my damage by ~10% to get more sustain and mitigation.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on May 25, 2023 11:08PM
    PC NA
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely am more so on the "I have knowledge and understanding of the battlefield" part of pvp over the "I can gank or 1vX effectively" part. Though often times there's so much going on that I get confused on what the heck I'm supposed to do, but somehow the keep turns red.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above. I’m an all light armored healer who heals almost all incoming damage while playing objectives, and does decent damage from dots and beam.

Except when I’m a bowblade killing objective players from the shadows.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just run around spamming Flare and Inner Light on perma-cloaking NB gankers.

Both skills are bugged so they just keep immediately re-cloaking.
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Voted other, not a huge battlegrounds guy but do enjoy running it occasionally with guildies. Basically know what's going on, sometimes I win sometimes I lose. Lots of really good pvp'ers in bg.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    confused-no-idea.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Just battlegerounds
    Edited by mmtaniac on June 6, 2023 8:07AM
  • Mophett
    Mophett
    Other
    You are in combat you cannot Answer at the moment.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    I mean, I can dish damage but will eventually die. Somewhere between glass cannon and tank
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    All of the above options, or else I just role play an npc or something.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube