The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feature request: let us turn to crown gems anything from crates we dont like

YetAnotherLinuxUser
YetAnotherLinuxUser
✭✭✭✭
Having received today's rewards I see there were some body markings included in the crown crates. As I don't like body markings or tats for myself or my toons I don't want these things in my inventory either. I would li,e the option to turn them into gems also, please and thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 22, 2023 1:59AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck
  • YetAnotherLinuxUser
    YetAnotherLinuxUser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ty.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if we could turn everything into gems, but unfortunately it's highly unlikely to happen.

It was actually requested by many people when the clown crates were introduced. Unfortunately ZOS didn't listen to the request, which is one of the reasons I never bought any crates and likely never will (I used the free ones, though).
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • YetAnotherLinuxUser
      YetAnotherLinuxUser
      ✭✭✭✭
      I deli eratelt
      Kendaric wrote: »
      It would be nice if we could turn everything into gems, but unfortunately it's highly unlikely to happen.

It was actually requested by many people when the clown crates were introduced. Unfortunately ZOS didn't listen to the request, which is one of the reasons I never bought any crates and likely never will (I used the free ones, though).

I hear you. I choose not to buy those things and then zos forces them on me despite my freewill choice to not buy them. I can't skip the crown crate daily reward or I miss out on everything that comes after it. Lose, lose. I would be happy also just to skip a daily reward so I can passover the crown crates especially but still get the remaining months rewards. I'm no fan of crown crates really, free or otherwise. Sometimes the free ones have interesting things but usually something I Def don't want. Better to give us an option to skip them outright?
    • phaneub17_ESO
      phaneub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Too much income loss from whales and impulsive buyers if they can convert all to gems at will.
    • UnabashedlyHonest
      UnabashedlyHonest
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Today's 2 free crates reminded me why I stopped buying crown crates about 4 years ago.
    • ZOS_Hadeostry
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about items from crown crates

Thank you for your understanding
      Staff Post