The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial style furnishings

RevJJ
RevJJ
✭✭✭✭✭
First of all, I wish there were more Imperial style furnishings in the game or, better yet, I wish there were craftable furnishings in the Imperial style. Yes, I know we have Leyawiin as well but it’s not the same for me :)

Second, I realized I had some imperial style furniture in one of my houses that I got off a guild trader maybe two years ago. Imperial tables, chairs, carpets. I haven’t seen these in forever it seems and I don’t know where the person who sold them got them.
Can you sell furnishings that come with a house that you buy furnished from the crown store?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of the PVP events had Imperial furnishing for sale for event tickets years ago. That may be what you're seeing in the guild store (though I don't remember if those were BoP). I loved that idea, but they never did it again.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

you can't sell bound items and houses bought with crowns have only bound furniture as far as i know.

there's some imperial luxury furniture from the dark brotherhood weekends including curtains
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do recall that there is a dark elf house that comes with a much sought after item called Bed of Coals, and some people who buy the house sell the Bed of Coals on guild traders for a lot of gold, so some things that come with houses you buy do have things that are not BoP.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    One of the PVP events had Imperial furnishing for sale for event tickets years ago. That may be what you're seeing in the guild store (though I don't remember if those were BoP). I loved that idea, but they never did it again.

They also did that for a Summerset event in the same year and a Blackwood event. Those were all bind on pickup though.

Elvenheart wrote: »
    I do recall that there is a dark elf house that comes with a much sought after item called Bed of Coals, and some people who buy the house sell the Bed of Coals on guild traders for a lot of gold, so some things that come with houses you buy do have things that are not BoP.

Furnishings with houses you buy with gold can be sold. The bed of coals comes with a house you can buy with gold.
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    I was once very fortunate to find lots of imperial furnishings on a guild trader in Glenumbra. Enough to fully decorate Black Vine Villa as a home for Bastian and some left over for Isobel’s home. Sadly, I’ve never seen any since as it is a beautiful style, especially the carpets.
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really wish there would be a royal imperial furniture one day. Leyawiin one is pretty cool but it doesnt really match true imperial fighters for me.

More like rich scholars, who flee from their house as soon as a skeever is close..
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitziboo wrote: »
    I was once very fortunate to find lots of imperial furnishings on a guild trader in Glenumbra. Enough to fully decorate Black Vine Villa as a home for Bastian and some left over for Isobel’s home. Sadly, I’ve never seen any since as it is a beautiful style, especially the carpets.

Agree! I have two unbound carpets that are really cool.

Which server are you on? Wondering if there was a time when furniture from crown houses was unbound or if we both bought from the same person. I’m on PC/NA.
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @RevJJ, I’m on Xbox and found them on the EU server. Still searching for ones on the NA for another main. Good luck with your search!
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so it’s not limited to one server, those furnishings were definitely able to be acquired unbound at some point. Thanks!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The imperial bed can be received from turning level 18.

There is an imperial curtain that can be bought from the luxury vendor.

I don't know if the Blackwood event dropped some Imperial furniture or if it was strictly Leyawiin themed, but that seems like a likely source of any furnishing that may have dropped from an event.