Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Open 40 keys Scrivener's Hall?

XoXJulietteXoX
XoXJulietteXoX
✭✭✭
What the title says... What happens, anything, nothing? Can you even open more after the secret boss comes out from using 20 keys?
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Better RNG getting furnishings from the chests, maybe?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    only way to find out is to try it.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you get from those Keys? I didnt know they existed
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »
    What do you get from those Keys? I didnt know they existed

you can open treasure chests with the keys in the vault in Scrivener's Hall which is near the room where you fight the first group of enemies.

the chests can contain furniture and if you open 20 you're guaranteed to spawn the secret boss.
    the boss gives a map tool that shows you where the cartoklepts are

cartoklepts drop the keys. there's two each time you go through the dungeon.

in the Deadlands area they're in green caverns and in the Spiral Skein area they're behind webs that you can burn by interacting with the webs.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there that many chests total? Max we've done was all the big ones as we had purple keys from achi prog and couple small ones, which didn't changed anything really.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Is there that many chests total? Max we've done was all the big ones as we had purple keys from achi prog and couple small ones, which didn't changed anything really.

There's 20 Large chests and 20 small chests.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    only way to find out is to try it.

I was hoping someone knew, no one has posted on youtube or reddit or these forums...
    I did open a couple chests and got the door, but this was like our 30th attempt. And so far out of the now 50 attempts, I am the only one to get the door.
    188438dd99069-fedce1d0b91f81314f7ae7fbdfef043790b90fd0-979-message-431240197077310-1684532019833.jpg
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the annoying part is a lot of the furnishings from those chests are bound, except for the vault door, but i havent seen it confirmed if it was a bug or not

ive gotten at least 3 of the extra long mora banners (which are really freaking tall) but were bound so i couldnt give them to my girlfriend or sell them
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    I opened 20 small keys all by myself in one run. Not a single furnishing from me opening 20 small keys at once.