The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted from Server 307

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
Some of my characters are being booted from the server with 307 error while simply crafting or selling to vendor. I get the same error when trying to logon again. Is there a software glitch in the servers?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 7, 2023 5:38PM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    Some of my characters are being booted from the server with 307 error while simply crafting or selling to vendor. I get the same error when trying to logon again. Is there a software glitch in the servers?

Blame add-ons because sometimes those can mess up the game play. Also what the heck did you sell 😳?
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, two weeks ago zos did some "background hardware maintenance" and since then this error is occurring regularily for some people (me included).

Seems to be a new feature, yay :blush:
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    A feature we don't need.

It's not related to addons, since all my characters use the same ones, but it has occurred with several characters.
    No particular activity or location triggers it.

A comment from ZOS would be nice.
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    It just happened to me while I was in a Galen’s donjon. Can’t log in anymore.
    PS EU
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaand now I can o.o
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    A feature we don't need.

It's not related to addons, since all my characters use the same ones, but it has occurred with several characters.
    No particular activity or location triggers it.

A comment from ZOS would be nice.

I'm completely with you here, can't remember that I ever asked to get booted from servers on regulary base.

And it has definitely nothing to do with addons as I play without atm on PC EU.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is getting worse. I now am getting the error when first trying to login an account. It says Booted from server, but the account never connected to the server. Thus I am being booted from a nonexistent connection.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket I guess.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem tonight. Repeatedly booted while in Alinor.

ZOS please fix your servers.
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    I got it to. FIX IT!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booted me just now from Cyrodiil while sieging with ballista :/ .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • shaxigamingeb17_ESO
    Had this the other day. Good job on this maintenance lol
  • Darkest_Light7769
    Darkest_Light7769
    Soul Shriven
    I’ve been getting them after the last patch. I’ve been talking to a vendor or in my inventory when I get Q’d for a dungeon and when I get in I can’t see players names or any info, can’t cast any spells and when I pull up inventory, it shows the boxes, but no words or anything. This is so frustrating because this has never been an issue until last patch. Please fix this, it’s obnoxious. And after I log out and try to log back in, I get the “error 307 booted from server. I try restarting my Xbox and that doesn’t work, it’s hit and miss.
    Edited by Darkest_Light7769 on May 28, 2023 3:27PM
  • DarkShadowFax
    DarkShadowFax
    ✭✭✭
    I've been getting multiple boots from server this week too, whereas in the past few years I've only seen it maybe twice. They primarily happen when I'm in Cyrodiil and port into/am running to whats probably a very crowded fight. Usually it would just boot me to login and I'd log back into Cyrodiil eventually. With the boot from server I have to requeue into Cyrodiil which makes it a real pain in the behind :/

Would love it if this could be fixed <3
    PC-NA | vCragHM | vDSA | Flawless | vMoLHM | vHoFHM | IR | GH | Unchained | vSSHM | DB | Spirit Slayer | vRGHM | vDSR | PvP Scrub
    • Zookeeper Sarena | Magicka Sorcerer
    • Sarena Shadow-Claws | Stamina Nightblade
    • Sarena the Dancer | Templar Healer
    • Sarena Greenheart | Warden Healer
    • Sarena Likes Hiding | Nightblade Healer
    • Sarena Chases Bears | Stamina Warden
    • Sarena Robs Graves | Necromancer Healer
    • Sarena's Warning | Magicka Templar
    • Saint Sarena | Magicka Nightblade
    • Sarena Tail-Chaser | Magicka Dragonknight
    • Sarena Likes Bones | Stamina Necromancer
    • Sarena War-Wolf | Dragonknight Tank
    • Sarena Stormcaller | Sorcerer Healer
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket about this a few weeks ago. The issue is not as bad now (1-2 times per day) as it was during mayhem (unplayable, every 10 minutes) but it definitely started at mayhem and nobody is sure of the cause. In my experience, there is a link to frequency and addons, but they are not the root cause because it still happened after wiping my addon folder completely.
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    This just happened to me. I just got Bastion on my Arcanist and was looking through my costumes/headpieces for something to change to when I lost connection. I was trying on "Major Adornments", one after another, when the game froze then I got kicked.

Now I can't get on.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads discussing disconnections, we have decided to close this thread. Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for connection issues while playing ESO.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.