The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Need More GREEN Glowing Arms Packs!

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is an idea ZOS, if you haven't thought of it already, and will make you lots of $$. With Arcanist coming out, we need more green-themed glowy weapon packs. I have Galenstone and Troll King, but would be nice to have more options that fit with the green Arcanist colors.
Edited by ADarklore on May 20, 2023 5:29PM
CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    that would be pretty nice. though there is Nazaray, Gloomspore, and Thurvokun too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Giulietta
    Giulietta
    ✭✭✭
    more glowing stuff?? just what we need...
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need a mora themed bound weapon pack
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to give my kahjiit glowing leopard spots and hair. Glowing arms are cool. We should choose the color of the glow too.
    Edited by wilykcat on May 22, 2023 1:45AM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakz wrote: »
    I need a mora themed bound weapon pack

^THIS would be ideal. They already have the "Mora" motifs that have yet to actually appear in the game (hopefully with Necrom launch) but would be nice to have a glowing weapons pack.

Although, after posting this thread, I discovered while playing around with different Arcanist skills on PTS, that the "Tome-Bearer's Inspiration" skill actually turns your weapon into an awesome glowing masterpiece! Initially I wasn't going to slot it, but based on the regen and the appearance, I'll definitely be running it until they come out with a different green glowing weapons pack.
    Edited by ADarklore on May 24, 2023 12:21AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • arch1t3ct
    arch1t3ct
    ✭✭✭
    need more black glowing.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do glowing weapons matter? If you are playing Arcanist you will never see them, as all your skills make your weapon disappear. I suppose you could stare at it whilst afk'ing in Craglorn or something.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the new Euphotic gatekeeper arms pack has a green effect

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    the new Euphotic gatekeeper arms pack has a green effect

It's kind of gross actually and has this distracting "hissing" sound. That, and the green effects are barely visible, reminds me of the 'poison' glyph effect but at least the poison glyph doesn't have the sound effect with it. ;)
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do glowing weapons matter? If you are playing Arcanist you will never see them, as all your skills make your weapon disappear. I suppose you could stare at it whilst afk'ing in Craglorn or something.

The weapons disappearing doesn't bother me, and in fact, you are still holding your weapon a large majority of the time and it only disappears when casting certain skills. The disappearing weapons could be said of a large portion of the skills in ESO, that's life. However, since we are still holding our weapon, the visual effects ARE important to a lot of players, including myself.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

do you only use class skills? some skills like the damage shield and the one mentioned above Tome Bearer's inspiration stay active after casting them so you'll definitely see your weapon during combat

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spawn of Mephala arms pack has a really nice green glow, definitely worth checking out.