The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Resource bug PCNA IC

NatiiriESO
NatiiriESO
Soul Shriven
Imperial city seems to have a resource bug where recovery just does not happen. it is frequently happening with no clear cause or fix. it is impossible to fight with the bug and really needs to be addressed/fixed... Please @Zos address this issue.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen that myself.

Which platform and server?

Districts or sewers?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • NatiiriESO
    NatiiriESO
    Soul Shriven
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Haven't seen that myself.

Which platform and server?

Districts or sewers?

PC NA mainly CP IC Campaign In the districts. It doesn't always do it but if I'm there a prolonged period of time recovery seems to stop. there is older posts about it happening on console but nothing current.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in a no-CP IC? I notice my resource recovery is much, much worse in no-CP.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen it in Cyrodiil but not as often lately. Sat and watched my bar when I was wondering why my stam was not going back up. Cast restoring focus and stam ticked from that

Try doing a bash, and a crouch if its stam. Could be that the game thinks you are sneaking or blocking which stops stam recovery. But I feel like I have seen it with magicka as well
  • NatiiriESO
    NatiiriESO
    Soul Shriven
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Are you in a no-CP IC? I notice my resource recovery is much, much worse in no-CP.

No, Defenitely CP IC or Dragonfire which is the temporary CP camp for Whitestrakes Mayhem.
    I've seen it in Cyrodiil but not as often lately. Sat and watched my bar when I was wondering why my stam was not going back up. Cast restoring focus and stam ticked from that

Try doing a bash, and a crouch if its stam. Could be that the game thinks you are sneaking or blocking which stops stam recovery. But I feel like I have seen it with magicka as well

its usually mag recovery for me...
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NatiiriESO wrote: »
    Marcus684 wrote: »

No, Defenitely CP IC or Dragonfire which is the temporary CP camp for Whitestrakes Mayhem.

its usually mag recovery for me...

Running mist form at all? Just thinking if it is some recovery blocking effect that just gets stuck
  • NatiiriESO
    NatiiriESO
    Soul Shriven
    nope, don't use that skill on any of my chars or anything like it. it is definitely a recovery issue/bug, I do nothing different than when in Cyrodiil and the bug seems to happen in IC then carry over to Cyro after it is already happening.