The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Paravant's Letale Armor Pack gone??

Neriala
Neriala
✭✭✭
its only me who can not see and find this anymore? :o

--> The Paravant's Letale Armor Pack will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms during the Whitestrike’s Mayhem event <--
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 20, 2023 3:28AM
Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They usually put things like this up for sale for a selection of the event, not its entire duration. They don’t specify the exact dates in the showcase because that would give (and has given) away some of the dates of the event before they announce the event officially.
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    i am pretty sure that till yesterday 3:59 pm (cet) it was there, and i could read it will be there for some more days, if i counted right, this would have been also the end of mayhem...and i was thinking oh you have time to buy ..at 4pm they put new things in crown store, and this armor pack vanished...but it seems i was dreaming, hmm

Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it talks about crown store availability.

Thank you for your understanding
    Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 20, 2023 3:29AM
    Staff Post