The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Grand Master Crafter achievement

Avantare
Avantare
Is there a counter of any sort that shows how far along you are in getting this achievement?
Asking for a toon.
Edited by Avantare on May 18, 2023 11:59PM
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check the Achievements page for your character, and enter 'grand master crafter' into the text filter. If you then select that achievement, it will list the supporting achievements (e.g. true style master) that have / have not been completed.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one that has a counter involved is True Style Master, and since AWA, the same style known on an alt character also counts, so just knowing the racial styles on six characters gets you there.
  • Avantare
    Avantare
    Thanks! I spent about an hour checking out all my toons achievements to see where they stood! hahaha
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I avoid using the title or sparkly hammer, unsolicited requests for crafting gets annoying.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    The only one that has a counter involved is True Style Master, and since AWA, the same style known on an alt character also counts, so just knowing the racial styles on six characters gets you there.
    What did you mean by a counter, exactly? I'm tracking my progress towards grand master crafter, and the 2 achievements I still need to complete are true style master (37/50) and unsurpassed crafter (50/100), i.e. both have counters.
    Edited by vsrs_au on May 20, 2023 1:12PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had forgotten that Unsurpassed had a number of writs count, and was mis-remembering it as a quality of writ thing. But I think writs done by alts count there, too.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I avoid using the title or sparkly hammer, unsolicited requests for crafting gets annoying.

Odd. I never get those requests. The last request of that sort was like 5 years ago.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I finally got Grand Master Crafter. :)

Given there were so many master writs left for Unsurpassed Crafter, and so many motifs left for True Style Master, I decided to spend some of my gold, to fast-track these 2 achievements, because I was just too impatient to wait the months (or years) it would take to finish these 2 supporting achievements the cheaper way.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it to 5 GMCs before AwA made all 18 of my characters one. :disappointed:
    Edited by tmbrinks on May 27, 2023 11:44AM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    I made it to 5 GMCs before AwA made all 18 of my characters one. :disappointed:
    That must have hurt.