The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
β€’ PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constant kick outs check internet

nebula3832
nebula3832
✭✭✭
Hi everyone πŸ™‚ is anyone getting kicked out today
I have literally been kicked out off eso saying check internet connection but im getting speed of 91mp so not sure what's happening pretty much been unable to play today from constant kick outs πŸ˜‘
I have re-set xbox one cleared saved data everything you can possibly do and unable to stay online to submit support
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated please
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 25, 2023 4:48PM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was unable to even login about 30 minutes ago. I suspect there is some issue but I could not find anything. Maybe regional. I am in Maryland using Comcast.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Im in Australia using optic fiber with 91mps speed so don't think its my internet connection only started today
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nebula3832

Are you getting any specific error messages when kicked or when logging in?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning @ZOS_Bill thank you for reply.
    I didn't take note of the error code but read Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection this happened all yesterday would log on for few minutes and get logged off.
    I tried the following steps
    Unplug xbox, clear save data restart console
    I will try log on later today after work and post update if still having problems with connection.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Update working well today no kick outs so far πŸ™‚
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update regarding these disconnections. As the OP has not had any issues since the update, we have decided to close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.