The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Keep for a House new post , please comment

Lejonet1991
Lejonet1991
✭✭
Is there a reason why we don’t have a Cyrodiil Keep type house? Give us something like one of the home keeps (Rayles, Warden, etc) located Cyrodiil adjacent. The model is already there. Release it for Midyear Mayhem or any other PvP type event for easy exposure and thematic marketing., i borrow this text from an old topic you devs closed, but as ive have read, many of us wants these keeps as a home, Rayles, Warden or kings or farra as a home to decorate,

so is there a reason why we havent got this as a home?

either to buy from crown store, or with AP , but i would buy it as soon as i see it, i know alot of us would do it too,

could you guys please give us one of the home keeps as a home , it would be nice to us PVPers or to get more ppl to PVP and a nice home for us dedicated pvpers and high ranked,

how many would want this idea to come true?

Best regards
Edited by Lejonet1991 on May 17, 2023 3:49PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pantherfang chapel has a fort
    not the same, but way better looking than the base game textures
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still prefer using one of the keeps and manors we can see in Cyrodiil just beyond and above the alliance gates (the ones we can't open that theoretically should open to other zones).

They are out of the war zone so they're safe and they should have commanding views.
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    yeah i want one cyrodiil keep as a home
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you proposing a keep in Cyro, or one outside using that model?

If inside would you be OK with losing it due to enemy action? Sorry, you have to buy it again, it got captured.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that this is a good idea. Although I second the Pantherfang recommendation. You can add furniture from PVP in it to make it feel more like a keep, it you so chose. I have some pvp furniture in there and it looks nice to me.
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    ghastley i mean to add a home keep from cyro to be a notable home to us players, i mean they have all the designs and all, so , adding a home keep from cyro and implement one of those to be a player home
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    i would like to hear the devs opinion in this, i would like to see one of the home keeps made to a notable home, OR have Cloud Ruler Temple made as a player home,
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, if we ever get Colovia or Nibeney Valley as a zone, we'll get a Keep house. All the keeps in Cyrodil are locations from the original Oblivion, and there were ruined forts all over that place, so that gives us plenty of places to put one. If we're REALLY lucky, it'll be one we can buy with gold.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still prefer using one of the keeps and manors we can see in Cyrodiil just beyond and above the alliance gates (the ones we can't open that theoretically should open to other zones).

They are out of the war zone so they're safe and they should have commanding views.

This does bring up one issue in that the home would need to be accessible without going into Cyrodiil and without porting to it. For starters, it would not make sense able to just waltz into keep home in Cyrodiil when that keep is owned by a different alliance.

But I am surprised there is not some sort of housing or keep home aligned with Cyrodiil.

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another idea could be an instance of the White Gold Tower cleaned up that can be used as a player home if the player has obtained the Emperor title.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Purchasable keeps just outside of the alliance bases would be awesome. They should be their own distinct keeps and not, say, Warden, but the lore could be something along the lines that it was captured early in the war and has been established as safe from the ongoing conflict..... maybe it can only be purchased by someone with an alliance rank above a specific amount, and for AP.

If would give housing enthusiasts a reason to pvp, if nothing else.
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    yeah white gold tower as a home would be dope, i have emperor title, and so, but i would love to have Cloud Ruler Temple as a home aswell, or one of the home keeps as a player home without going to cyrodiil, same as they did with hakkvild high hall, its location is in falkreath but the house entry is located in craglorn,

they could to the same with some examples here in my opinion, hope the devs will answer on this too
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another idea could be an instance of the White Gold Tower cleaned up that can be used as a player home if the player has obtained the Emperor title.

I expect OP is for a home one could purchase without having to commit a great deal of time Grinding AP to become emperor.

I remember Zenimax promoting Emperor before the game launched suggesting it would be meaningful as it would likely be awhile before an emperor was crowned. I knew some of the people on the guild who had the member who was first crowned emperor while the game was only a few hours old. Lol

• Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    i would love to have white gold tower as a home
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A: I would prefer an outpost instead of a keep as it is smaller and would have better size vs furniture limit ratio.
    B: I would probably have nightmares when living inside, because of what I have seen in PvP lol. So even if this was an option to buy as a house in the game (even for gold) - I would probably not buy it ;)
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    A: I would prefer an outpost instead of a keep as it is smaller and would have better size vs furniture limit ratio.
    B: I would probably have nightmares when living inside, because of what I have seen in PvP lol. So even if this was an option to buy as a house in the game (even for gold) - I would probably not buy it ;)

so what about cloud ruler temple or white gold tower then ?
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fort Pale Pass from TES4: Oblivion could be a good possibility?

Its practically in Cyrodiil (There's a wall where the pass starts just north of Fort Dragonclaw). And its just a really cool place, with lots of lore and history.

Bonus points if it has the gate to Pale Pass from Skyrim.

You know, so we can walk right into that Imperial ambush when we try to cross the border.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on May 20, 2023 9:06AM
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭

Emperor is already one of the most RMT things in the game
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

This does bring up one issue in that the home would need to be accessible without going into Cyrodiil and without porting to it. For starters, it would not make sense able to just waltz into keep home in Cyrodiil when that keep is owned by a different alliance.

But I am surprised there is not some sort of housing or keep home aligned with Cyrodiil.

It can be made accessible without going into Cyrodiil no problem. What we see of them from inside Cyrodiil is just background decoration anyway. They're actually in the zones that border Cyrodiil in those spots, but are seen from Cyrodiil and not those zones.

The entrances to these homes could be from where the other side of those gates theoretically are in those zones. I don't know exactly where they are. Never bothered to check after all these years. Where are the other sides of those gates? Do the other sides even exist?
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    The entrances to these homes could be from where the other side of those gates theoretically are in those zones. I don't know exactly where they are. Never bothered to check after all these years. Where are the other sides of those gates? Do the other sides even exist?

I know you can see one of the Elsweyr Gates in Reapers March, the West Gate, right next to the Fort Sphynxmoth Wayshrine. Big Imperial style gate with a wall. But I think it might be the only one. The east gate is just in the middle of nowhere space. Both of the Morrowind gates have a mountain chain inbetween them and any zones we can enter, and the High Rock gates... actually line up with Hammerfell. (And now that I've seen that, it will annoy me forever)