Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Option to drag and drop our own furnishings / images

Heals_With_Orbs
Heals_With_Orbs
✭✭✭
Apologies if this has been mentioned numerous times, but here goes...

I would like the option for players to be able to drag and drop our own images. I know we already have the wonderful EHT addon, which allows endless creativity, but it would be cool to use our own custom images. I'm aware that the creator of that addon is no longer active on here, and that the also no longer accepts requests for custom images - does anyone know why that is?

If its simply a case of not having enough time, then perhaps a group of us could offer some assistance and help, but there doesn't seem to be any way of contacting him either.

I have managed to use my own custom images (legal ones of course) in EHT but only I can see them for one, and secondly when minion updates my EHT its all deleted

So this goes back to my suggestion. Thanks to the wonderful internet, there's literally millions of free public domain images, of everything you can image - wouldn't it be great if these could be dragged and dropped into eso for us all to use, we arent breaking any laws or legal matters after all.

This would allow for even greater creativity and imagination