Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will the ebonsteel knight arms pack arrive in crown store?

EL24
EL24
Soul Shriven
I wanted this to complete my look but when will it be available again. It was available on last year's mayhem event
Edited by EL24 on May 16, 2023 9:26PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck finding an answer before Zenimax is ready to announce it returning.

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • NA megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
    • EU megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 15:00 UTC (11:00AM EDT)
    Fingers Crossed :cold_sweat:
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there's another mayhem event in June. it might return during that one.
    WiseSky wrote: »
    • NA megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
    • EU megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 15:00 UTC (11:00AM EDT)
    Fingers Crossed :cold_sweat:

if it were to return during this current mayhem it would have been in the crown store showcase
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.