The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden PvP build?

Illadraen
Illadraen
Do anyone have any recommended and updated Warden bow build for PVP for 2023?
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden (magden) pvp main, but I’ve never used bows. There’s just so much more bang for your buck using a Master’s ice staff on a ranged warden these days (12% damage bonus; 20% increase block dmg), as well as brittle, & chilled passives… it’s just really hard to imagine how much you’d lose running a bow.

Wish I could help! The frost staff bonuses have really limited/pigeon holed ranged warden, if you want to be competitive in pvp. It’s too bad, really.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always try Bow/Ice Staff. HA! That'd be pretty cool actually.

As far as sets go... I mean Warden is in a pretty good spot for PvP. My last warden was very successful wearing rallying cry, Hrothgars, balorgs, Markyn, and 1 piece trainee. Nothing fancy in other words. I don't think you'll have trouble finding sets to wear but you may struggle to figure out what skills to use on a ranged build.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to run a bow/bow warden. Honestly, it just isn't worth it anymore. I mean, it's fun to play every once in a while but not competitive at all. I used to be confident that I could fight most 1v1s and if I got overwhelmed I could use my speed and shimmering shield to get away. Speed is something everyone has maxed out at all times now and shimmering shield is a fraction of what it used to be in terms of defense.