The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PSA about Mayhem

AllegedParadigm
AllegedParadigm
✭✭✭
I haven't seen anyone else mention this so I figured I would. The event boxes can drop Aetherial Dust, both myself and a friend have gotten one from them.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 15, 2023 1:34AM
PC/NA August 2020 | Aldmeri Dominion - Grand Overlord & Former Empress | Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour, Vaynth Andalen, Cylthia Oakthorn
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Dang! I thought I lucked out with a couple Hakeijo now, but that's even better!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I've opened 382 coffers so far and have yet to get a dust. I'm shooting for 1400 total coffers before the event ends, so fingers crossed!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's a discussion about the Mayhem Event drops.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post