The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Werewolf and Druid Village

spartaxoxo
spartaxoxo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Did you know in a small pocket of Hircine's realm, there lives a group of Werewolves and Druids who have formed an alliance to survive the hunt? They live in surprising harmony, but don't be fooled into thinking they are weak. They have created a simple village with only one ultimate goal. Enjoy the hunt. Hircine allows this for they are peerless in battle and move as a pack.

https://youtu.be/0pckUwyKTBE

My Druidic village I created. I'll try to get pics later this week. The audio somehow got deleted when I saved the clip, so I just had to toss on some songs from Shareplay unfortunately. Hunter's Glade is a huge house so I also whipped together a little dialogue real quick to make up for the lack of in-game audio and run-time. I hope you guys enjoy!
Edited by spartaxoxo on May 14, 2023 8:12AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the video, but I have to say I really love the D&D dice intro!

Is that part of ShareFactory? I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it there.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm very new to housing, and am generally just filling up the Hall of the Lunar Champion with all the furniture I've excavated over the last few years. Now it just looks like a museum of the strange and wonderful. I enjoyed the video, particularly the parts where I'd recognise furniture I'd excavated. :)

I love the Echoes of Aldmeris painting, and was so happy when I got it.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the video, but I have to say I really love the D&D dice intro!

Is that part of ShareFactory? I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it there.

Yes. Share factory updated at some point with some new music and new intros. I also quite enjoy the D&D intro! All the music was from Sharefactory too.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    I love your roofs!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the pictures. It's not the whole house, just a random collection of some spots that I thought are nice. I'm not kidding when I say this place is huge!
    kzv15r9abgtc.jpg
    mr44bv0ncxll.jpg
    v2pba3v3rb5l.jpg
    7qk9vrjsmd9r.jpg
    edu2ltjoh2de.jpg
    f3q32qdkskjt.jpg
    60s8xnqdg0ad.jpg
    af5ctelipkpe.jpg
    9w74lbbtcf56.jpg
    blsqvgh4lba6.jpg
    t2z5txad8499.jpg
    lcxv38nxyleo.jpg