The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ancient Nord Armor and Weapons...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
Ancient Nord Armor and Ancient Nord Weapons must be featured in TESO!!!
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    Why? why not ancient elven, ancient dwemer? Why do we need it?
  • ConquerorDromtar
    Hmm, I think the Ancient Nord gear in Skyrim is the Nord gear people are using now. We're 1000-ish years before Skyrim in the current timeline. How about allowing us to learn Future Nord patterns? :D

As long as the Daedric armor motif is as badass as the stuff in Skyrim and not the junk from Oblivion I'll be happy.
  • Flawless8216
    Flawless8216
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if they added more armor like this in future patches.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I think the Ancient Nord gear in Skyrim is the Nord gear people are using now. We're 1000-ish years before Skyrim in the current timeline. How about allowing us to learn Future Nord patterns? :D

As long as the Daedric armor motif is as badass as the stuff in Skyrim and not the junk from Oblivion I'll be happy.

The Axes and Greatswords in Skyrim were very unique.. Current designs in ESO dont reflect this.

It be interesting if Zenimax use them as Endgame sets.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax