30 Mins into the Event

johnjetau
johnjetau
✭✭✭
And I have seen the Booted from Server error page more than I have been logged in.
:(
The hamsters are already struggling. I don't have high hopes of them improving.
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Get comfortable and keep those expectations on cool down.
    Edited by Vulkunne on May 11, 2023 3:00PM
    The ending of the words is ALMSIVI
    Options
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    johnjetau wrote: »
    And I have seen the Booted from Server error page more than I have been logged in.

1xsgz8bu08iu.gif
    Cut him some slack, he's doing the best he can!
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waited 1 hour and 30 min to log in for my main Greyhost campaign ,played 15 min got booted from server,when i logged back, i was back in que 250 .....
    i said *** it and went for daily dungeon,after team formatted and before even get to first boss got error 103 failed to obtain server information .... when i got back i got a penalty for leaving early B)

well ZOS? how about really fix your game instead of self congratulate at events?
    Edited by method__01 on May 11, 2023 8:36PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Options
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭

which server? PC, xbox, Playstation? EU or NA?

Was playing Greyhost xbox EU, terrible lag - no hardware upgrade yet. Will try NA tomorrow, they have the upgrade.
    At least I did not crash conquering a keep, on my new generation Series S, happened every second time on the old Xbox One S.
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA, got booted to log-in screen while trying to exit IC earlier today, even though the population in IC was still low at that time.
    Options
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the words of an immortal 80’s rock band - Welcome to the jungle.
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have aged considerably while watching the loading screen. I was 72 when I started today, feel 75 already.
    Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing running in PVP is the joke that is performance.
    Options
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Que time to get in is 130 deep at prime time. Also the idle time out inside Cyro needs to be reduced to 10min. afk. If you are going to just stand around then leave so others can get in that actually want to pvp.
    Options
  • The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop ganking the poor pve players, let them do the quests and leave , q goes down faster
    Options
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop ganking the poor pve players, let them do the quests and leave , q goes down faster

And, can someone share the campaigns added for the event? PVErs who just want to get tickets and get out may want to select one of the temporary campaigns.
    Options
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Normally I get mad and annoyed about this event but this time and the time before I just no longer get mad or annoyed and actually enjoying it for a change. I think the only thing I'm sad about is the fact a couple times I wasn't able to compliment opposing teams armors :( Still would love a pve only server thouh for shard hunting and questing XD
    Edited by noblecron on May 13, 2023 3:14AM
    Options
  • DearLady
    DearLady
    ✭✭
    I haven't even participated in the event but I have been continually booted while just questing and picking flowers.

Glad to see it's not just me! Cause it's driving me insane.
    Options
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »

And, can someone share the campaigns added for the event? PVErs who just want to get tickets and get out may want to select one of the temporary campaigns.

Any of the 7 day ones, for a start.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    715e7c2582733db8928063b3a9340921f4bcc9af.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing I enjoy more than the "You have been placed in a Queue" page

Before getting back in and greeted by a 2 hour queue cause you get booted out of Cyro.

:( Why can't we just have one event that runs smoothly for us PVP'ers.

Options
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game has been crashing on average about three times a day during this event. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got booted from Blackreach afew times then switched to the 7 day ones instead. No booting.
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • o_Primate_o
    o_Primate_o
    ✭✭
    The same hamster my work employs to power our web servers.
    Edited by o_Primate_o on May 15, 2023 4:11AM
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
    Options
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greyhost lag and fps drops are horrid to say the least. Haven't found issues in Ashpit or Blackreach.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been lucky so far. Next to no lag in GH and have only crashed twice. Both times I managed to get back in without waiting.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    i've been playing a couple of hours a day in pcna gray host and no crashes but at least once each day so far i've lagged for about 3-5 seconds during heavy combat, long enough i did think i was gonna dc; iow better than before server replacement but still needs improvement
    Options
  • ldzlcs065
    ldzlcs065
    ✭✭✭
    same here, and I've been told the cyrodill performance will greatly improve after the hardware ugrade of pc eu.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ldzlcs065 wrote: »
    same here, and I've been told the cyrodill performance will greatly improve after the hardware ugrade of pc eu.

Bad news, we've already had the upgrade on PC-EU ☹
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭
    cbhh8l2vkk4z.jpg
    Options