The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Does New Moon Acolyte still not work in No-CP

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know about the rest of you but I plan to stay as far away from the dumpster fire of proc-set & CP pvp as possible. While looking at the list of sets for No-CP on Deltia's website, I didn't see NMA listed. I thought that was going to be added by now. All it does is add cost to skills. Why shouldn't that set work?
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    It works in No CP, I'm using it and ZOS need to have an updated list of what works and doesn't
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Atrael7
    Atrael7
    ✭✭✭
    Various online lists are at various degrees of accuracy on the matter of what works and what doesn't, and this will no doubt continue to be the case with U38's addition of Order's Wrath and Stormweaver's Cavort to the list of working sets. It is just the reality we have to live with.

The thread linked there is the community's attempt to keep a leash on what works and what doesn't, but it's never going to be perfect (and I mean that with no disrespect to the dude trying to maintain it, props to him and others for the patience to test sets that've been added since no proc was instated and after various set rebalances). But there's no way to test new sets in a no proc environment on the pts, there's nothing about them in the patch notes either - we're left with having to divine for ourselves what might work and what might not, and then testing each individual set on the live server.

Welcome to no proc.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's appalling that ZOS won't just say what works and what doesn't. It's a pain to try and figure out what is currently working at any given patch.
    PCNA
    PCEU