The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Add a Hair Dye Pack

zombniac
zombniac
✭✭✭
It would be nice to be able to color my character's hair colors that aren't otherwise available in the character creator. Also Altmer still don't have a black hair option.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS eventually listens to all of these pleas for hair dyeing. I've seen so many people wanting it lately.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely purchase a hair dye pack.
    PCNA
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    It's off-topic from the initial post, but didn't ZoS add the Necromancer class specifically because so many people asked for it?
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    zombniac wrote: »
    It's off-topic from the initial post, but didn't ZoS add the Necromancer class specifically because so many people asked for it?

I wouldn't doubt it. I know they say they added Arcanist since the community was wanting a new class
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support hair dyes. Then I can make my characters have cyan, neon purple, pink, green, and any color hair. I would love this.

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hair colour cosmetic pack that unlocks the character creator dyes + makes some extra available just like the other cosmetics packs? Yes.

Using dyes? No.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • wolfcrisp
    wolfcrisp
    ✭✭
    I'd love to have this

The current system of paying for a character remake is too expensive to be worth hair dyes

But I'd love a hair dye pack, give us some new colors like black hair for aldmer

Don't give us green/blue/pink or unnatural colors tho, plz, my immersion is already too broken by orcs wearing hot pink Nordic bath towels
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    Hair dyes would work like switching hairstyles with the hair pack, I think. At least it'd be good for it to be like that.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see hair dye as an option. So much potential with that.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Supporting this, I'd buy a hair color pack
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.