The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TTC Failed to connect to server. Please check your firewall setting.

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Happens to me today after starting TTC client for daily sales updates, keeps giving this info, and in game also pops an info on start.
It wasn't any problem with TTC yesterday, nothing changed since today on my side.

In TTC Client I click Help - opens empy page: "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."
I reinstalled addon, checked the firewall, no change.
Edited by Gargath on May 8, 2023 2:20PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    looks like website is down as well
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭
    its dead
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same. /panic
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has been unresponsive for me since 11:37 BST

Have checked the thread in ESOUI but no info there.

/panik
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I hope this is just an internet hiccup and it gets fixed... there has been a risk of this happening ever since we started relying on a third party to provide a service that should be available in the game.

Even if this is just a temporary outage, I think it's a good time to ask ZoS, once again, to consider implementing TTC-like functionality in-game or at least via an external website that they actually own and control.
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly thought it was just me since on ESOUI, there was no comments about it.

#Phew
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is back! \o/
  • ZoLatKam
    ZoLatKam
    ✭✭
    It's down again (if it was ever actually up):

76vssmvmx90n.png
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was up as my client connected and updated just fine.
  • ZoLatKam
    ZoLatKam
    ✭✭
    Can anyone else confirm the TTC website is down for them, please?

It's still down for me:
    https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/us.tamrieltradecentre.com.html

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    both client and site are now working for me, but were not for at least 30 minutes after post #8 said it was working for them. could there be a geographic component? west coast of canada here
  • ZoLatKam
    ZoLatKam
    ✭✭
    Hoghorn wrote: »
    both client and site are now working for me, but were not for at least 30 minutes after post #8 said it was working for them. could there be a geographic component? west coast of canada here

There certainly seems to be a geographic component to the issue.

I just checked both links I posted above - (from multiple browsers) - The TTC site won't load at all and I continue to get the same response from IsItDownRightNow, as detailed in post #9.

• vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both the web site and client (I restarted it) work fine for me. I'm in Melbourne, Australia, so if it can be contacted from here, it could probably be contacted from Mars! :)
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZoLatKam
    ZoLatKam
    ✭✭
    As of a few minutes ago, bizarrely, IsItDownRightNow reports the site gives a 404 error:

zw4kuomsf83n.png

However, I can access the PCNA TTC site!

Weird... I blame Gremlins...
    Edited by ZoLatKam on May 9, 2023 4:51PM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe donate more so the dev can afford a better hoster *hint hint* :-)
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works for me too,
    "Successfully updated item price"
    Thanks to whoever brough it up again :)
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."