Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mastering The Talisman

ChaosKillerX7
If it's bugged and you know it, clap your hands.

Or just post in the thread if it's bugged for you too.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes it is bugged for me. When it comes to going to the deadric shrine to cleanse the amulet, I cannot complete it.
  • foxracing420
    same
  • liquid_wolf
    liquid_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Nothing to interact with at the circle of stones. Suspect bad event/spawn thing
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Relogged multiple times away from the quest point. Got into a zone where it wasnt bugged.
    The problem is someone else killed the deadra before you got there and the quest wont reset for you. (benefit and disadvantage of untagged mobs)
    Relogging /reloadui or /stuck fixes most issues.
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!
  • Mephiston87
    Mephiston87
    ✭✭
    bugged on so many servers i have relogged over a dozen times all broekn and so are so many other quests.
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Only came across 3 broken quests. 2 of them could be fixed with relogging. Wait 30 sec after logging off so your character is completely of the server and will be assigned to a new one.
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!
  • Apostol
    Apostol
    bugged, 2h relogs and no progress
  • Disinterests
    *Claps hands*

Reloaded UI and Logged 4-5x.
  • alvaro_darkbladeb14_ESO
    Same here! Fix the qest nao! nao!
  • Deseano
    Deseano
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged for me as well. About to sent another bug report.
    The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭
    I occasionally go back to my bugged quests to see if they work yet. And after about my 8th try on that quest I came back just in time as someone was killing the npc that came out of the portal. So now I only have 1 quest I can't complete, and they *** better have that conervastion soon...
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, bugged for me.

Been trying to do it since first day of early access. Sadly a lot of quests on that character are bugged so i've had to stop playing it. Trying a different faction until that bogs down with bugs.
  • Mizumi
    Mizumi
    Stuck on this aswell and relogged like 5 times :neutral_face:
  • Sinjar
    Sinjar
    Nothing in the patch notes about fixing this one nor the Ghosts of Westry. We'll see what happens.
  • Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I finally abandoned it, and now I can't remember who gave it to me to try it out again :/
  • Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Double post due to server congestion :/
    Edited by Bunzaga_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:42PM
  • Rytfield
    Rytfield
    ✭✭✭
    I finally abandoned it, and now I can't remember who gave it to me to try it out again :/

A bit of a wild guess but I think you start it in the military camp somewhat west in Glenumbra as I couldn't complete that area since it required completion of the quest (no inverted icon colours).
    This might also help:
    http://esohead.com/quests/3277-mastering-the-talisman
  • Garbol87
    Garbol87
    I'm stuck at " Talk to Gabrielle Benele" she just dosen't spawn. Any ideas?
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The girl doesn't appear at Wyrd site.
  • carneval
    carneval
    +1 for me (bugged)
  • carneval
    carneval
    carneval wrote: »
    +1 for me (bugged)

The relog thing worked for me tho' ... thanks for the tip!