The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there an updated or official list of "no-proc" sets for No-CP Cyrodiil and IC?

tsaescishoeshiner
tsaescishoeshiner
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I was told by someone to "just google" for a list of sets that work in no-proc PvP, but all the lists I found are outdated! For example, none of them include Oakensoul, which apparently does work based on my testing.

Does anyone know of a full list or have their own? I'd like to know if sets that seem like they SHOULD work (Order's Wrath) actually do, as well as other sets with simple conditions.

I'm not complaining about there not being an updated list, just wondering if there's a source I missed or if it's just personal testing.

The following lists are not up-to-date as of 5/7/2023 (Scribes of Fate) and seem a few patches/years behind:
PC-NA
in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

I was told by someone to "just google" for a list of sets that work in no-proc PvP, but all the lists I found are outdated! For example, none of them include Oakensoul, which apparently does work based on my testing.

Does anyone know of a full list or have their own? I'd like to know if sets that seem like they SHOULD work (Order's Wrath) actually do, as well as other sets with simple conditions.

I'm not complaining about there not being an updated list, just wondering if there's a source I missed or if it's just personal testing.

The following lists are not up-to-date as of 5/7/2023 (Scribes of Fate) and seem a few patches/years behind:

As far as I know that forum thread is the only up to date list out there. Players try to keep it up to date by adding their own information. Would be nice to see zenimax compile some sort of list but that's the best we have.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    Hi all,

As far as I know that forum thread is the only up to date list out there. Players try to keep it up to date by adding their own information. Would be nice to see zenimax compile some sort of list but that's the best we have.

Helpful to know, but it looks like the lists in there aren't being kept up. Oh well! Will just have to test set-by-set for now. Ty!
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, there isn't an official updated list. Likely because ZOS simply doesn't care enough to make one. PvP hasn't had any new content in actual years (since the last BG map was updated) and that's very indicative of how much effort ZOS puts into it.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on May 8, 2023 3:56PM