The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

One-Way Wayshrine in your house

Jordan_Black
Jordan_Black
✭✭✭
Maybe this has been done a thousand times, I don't know. Apologies if it has. It would be very nice to have a one-way wayshrine in your house. You can already teleport TO your house in one action, but if you want to teleport FROM your house, to a specific location, without paying the fee, you have to TP to someone else (guild list/beammeup addon) and then to the wayshrine you want to go to from that wayshrine. Heck, make it a crown item. I'd pay 5k crowns for one of them and move it around to whatever active house I'm using.
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on May 5, 2023 1:11AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually just port to another one of my houses to avoid the fee (since you can port outside of your house)

i usually just pick the one nearest i want to go, or one nearest to wayshrine

it would be more convenient if we could just port to a wayshrine itself without the cost from the house
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few base game houses, meaning you can get them for Gold, that have a WS right outside the door. Mournoth in Bangkori being the most convenient for this.

However, I would be happy if our first teleport out of the house was 73 gold. I frequently pop in, do some quick decon, and then am facing 400 plus wayshrining.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just take the cp to reduce cost. Now only 2 quest reward will refund your travel at max cost. Its pocket change in tamriel. You can also teleport outside of the inn in rimmen wich is just infront of the wayshrine.
    Options
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are a few base game houses, meaning you can get them for Gold, that have a WS right outside the door. Mournoth in Bangkori being the most convenient for this.

However, I would be happy if our first teleport out of the house was 73 gold. I frequently pop in, do some quick decon, and then am facing 400 plus wayshrining.

Small imperial house should be closer no?
    Options
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The inn room in Rimmen in Northern Elsweyr is like 40 feet away from the wayshrine. It's my go-to for quick porting. Now, if ZOS would only allow us to quick slot a home (and yes I know there's an addon for that!).
    Options
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that there are houses near wayshrines - but it's even faster to do what I suggested and just guild port or use beammeup to go to *an actual wayshrine.* Then you skip the ride. What I want to do is port right from my house to a wayshrine that I pick. And yeah if it was base cost every time that's what I'd do, especially with the CP, but it ends up being hundreds or max cost because I tp'd all over the place before going to the house like the other commenter had mentioned.
    Options
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the ability to port outside of your homes is sufficient. There are several houses extremely close to Wayshrines, even if they're nowhere near your final destination, which is why I bought all of them.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post