Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where would you like there to be a player house?

FantasticFreddie
FantasticFreddie
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've got several places I'd love there to be a player house.

Blackreach: yeah I know. Bastion whatever. No! I want either an underground cave with purple crysrals, or a small shack in Dusktown
Bleakrock Isle. Be neat if after your first playthrough you could restore the town and unlock a player house. Idk how it would work after that, but anyways. A small nord cottage on Bleakrock would be delightful.
Sunhold. Another town I wish we could restore! An apartment overlooking the docks would be lovely.

Edited by ZOS_Kraken on May 2, 2023 7:14PM
  • ZOS_Kraken
    ZOS_Kraken
    admin
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    valenwood.
    i want more bosmeri houses that aren't snugpod 1,2,3. a tree home that's inside a huge tree like in cormount right outside gorinirs estate.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ald'rhun, I'd love to have a yurt there for my ashlander characters (it would basically be like an inn room in size).

Another place I'd love to be able to have a house would be Karthwasten. It could be unlocked by doing the questline there.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Cendrillion21
      Cendrillion21
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Anywhere, as long as it's a medium or small house (have enough big houses).
      Campos de oro
    • spartaxoxo
      spartaxoxo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Eyevea
    • Supreme_Atromancer
      Supreme_Atromancer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A Breton home in Breton Bangkorai, please!

2gmth2x8tkdq.png

My dream home is a wizard's tower on a plot between Bangkorai and The Reach, much like they did so well with Sweetwater Cascades.
    • Northwold
      Northwold
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Will never happen as they've used too many pretty locations in Elsweyr already, but Moongrave Fane, for THIS view:

6epujwy2cz6q.jpg

And Murkmire by the falls (but putting a house there would ruin the falls):

zxayy16zh9ro.jpg

• karthrag_inak
      karthrag_inak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Khajiit would like an apartment in the thieves' guild. And the DB hideout.
      PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
      GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
    • ghastley
      ghastley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Inn room in Orsinium. And I would have preferred the Summerset inn room to have been in Shimmerene. Alinor has a house, and doesn’t need two.
      Edited by ghastley on May 3, 2023 6:29PM
    • FantasticFreddie
      FantasticFreddie
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      ghastley wrote: »
      Inn room in Orsinium. And I would have preferred the Summerset inn room to have been in Shimmerene. Alinor has a house, and doesn’t need two.

I use the inn room as an office and the house as the home for my main lol. She doesn't need to conduct business from her house!
    • thecatsme0w
      thecatsme0w
      ✭✭✭
      I would also love a Nord cottage on Bleakrock!!
      thecatsme0w
      PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 5 short of that goal.
    • RebornV3x
      RebornV3x
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Cyrodill
      Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
      I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    • Amphithoe
      Amphithoe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I just want the Chapter zones to offer more small to medium-sized homes, you know homes you actually can furnish within the furniture limit.
      Guildmaster: School of Julianos
    • LikiLoki
      LikiLoki
      ✭✭✭✭
      kif1b2kw56kq.jpg
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Erlibru's Cottage! (again.... I know, I'm a broken record....) And I don't really know a specific place for it - I'd like it in a little meadow with a background of a cliff with a waterfall dropping into a pool. Lots of places to be found like that, I would think.
      Edited by TaSheen on May 9, 2023 9:36PM

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'd like more sandbox-like houses like Moon-Sugar Meadows of various climates. A desert one. A deep forest one. Snowy mountains one etc.

Some small and medium sized houses in cities we don't have houses in or there's just 1 notable. Such as Abah's Watch and Orsinium, which has none! And it's such a great looking city. Preferably with some balcony/terrace or open windows so you can get a view of that area of the city.

Also, some "shadier" houses. Similar to how outlaw refugees look. Abandoned cisters, sewers, hidden away alleys, interesting caves and ruins etc.
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!