The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jewellry Research

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder why there is no passive to increase number of items to research at the same time to 2 or 3, like it is for all other crafting skills.
Just started 6Months ESO+, got the Jewelry Crafting to 50, and calculated that it will take forever to finish all traits :/ .
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it's because there is only two items to research traits for, Necklace and Ring, while the other crafts had a bigger selection of gear to research traits on, and you can't research multiple traits on the same type of gear anyways. That I am aware of, anyways.

Still, a passive to allow the research of both a necklace and a ring could be nice.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, with two different items we should be able to research two at once.
    My guess we can't only because of greed, to push customers for buying any of the three speeders for Crowns.

As a paying customer I feel like they purposely made it to pay twice for the same service...

M3WO.png
    Edited by Gargath on May 3, 2023 7:54AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    My guess we can't only becasuse of greed, to push customers for buying any of the three speeders for Crowns.

As a paying customer I feel like they purposely made it to pay twice for the same service...

M3WO.png

Do master writs and use the vouchers to buy the speedups
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rauyran wrote: »
    Gargath wrote: »
    My guess we can't only becasuse of greed, to push customers for buying any of the three speeders for Crowns.

M3WO.png

Do master writs and use the vouchers to buy the speedups
    I believe @Gargath was referring to the research scrolls available in the Crown Store that take more than a day off research times. I'm not using these myself because I'm not prepared to pay that price. My researches have almost finished: I started them in December, and have now finished woodworking and jewelry, while blacksmithing and clothier have only some of the nirnhoned traits left to research. But it's certainly tested my patience! :)
    Edited by vsrs_au on May 2, 2023 8:41AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are 18 items to research for jewelry. 54 for woodworking, and 126 for both clothing and blacksmithing.

For WW/Cloth/BS you can research 3 at a time with the passive. which reduces it to 18-18-42-42 "cycles" of research that you have to do among the 4 crafts.

It's pretty balanced with woodworking, IMO.

edit: math
    Edited by tmbrinks on May 2, 2023 10:52AM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points