The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I got an idea for a new battleground mode.

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
suggestion.
I don't know what to name this battleground mode but I think it will be pretty fun.

Here is it listed below⬇️

1. All abilities and weapons are disabled
2. They are replaced with these abilities instead: smack, taunt using random emote, kick, trip, and the ultimate is knockdown with a 50% chance of hit or miss.
3. Two teams of 10 players, each one is wearing team colors
5. The battlegrounds will be a variety of floating platforms with bases at each end (underwater, space, floating island, giant flat crystal, and on top of a building).
6. Players can vote on which map they want (map with the most votes gets selected)
7. Players can't die in this mode except for the rare occurrence of getting hit with 3 or more knockdowns and pushed off the side of the cliff.

How to win is which team has the player with the most knockdowns.

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like wrestling with extra steps and a platforming element.

I can honestly say, I don't think it's ever been attempted before. I'm all for it, after they add MOBA mode, battle royale mode, and revitalize Imperial City and Cyrodil.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoops posted in the wrong thread. Moved to here. Had an idea for a new battleground weekend event where Battle Spirit is removed from AoE proc sets for a few days.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on May 3, 2023 3:18AM
    PC NA