The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Kargaeda and Nazaray Arms Packs?

Haywire30
Haywire30
✭✭✭
So, I noticed that the new Crown Store Showcase has the Arms Pack for the Graven Deep dungeon, meaning it seems that Coral Aerie and Shipwright's Regret got skipped over for the Arms Pack releases. Not sure about other people, but I was really hoping to see some Gryphon-themed weaponry, and have been saving my crowns for a good long while now in hope. Getting rather tired of seeing a constant string of weapons that look like they were pulled out of a centuries-old scrap pile...

Any word at all on why they might have been skipped over, or is this just business as usual? ¬_¬
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haywire30 wrote: »
    So, I noticed that the new Crown Store Showcase has the Arms Pack for the Graven Deep dungeon, meaning it seems that Coral Aerie and Shipwright's Regret got skipped over for the Arms Pack releases. Not sure about other people, but I was really hoping to see some Gryphon-themed weaponry, and have been saving my crowns for a good long while now in hope. Getting rather tired of seeing a constant string of weapons that look like they were pulled out of a centuries-old scrap pile...

Any word at all on why they might have been skipped over, or is this just business as usual? ¬_¬

Nazaray was available last year (July 20 to August 24, 2022)

Also there's no way of knowing on when they can make the Arms Packs available, as some may take years to release (Spawn of Mephala from Fungal Grotto II was available from October 13 to October 27, 2022).
    Edited by Maitsukas on May 1, 2023 4:04PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates (No updates for May 6 and May 14 due to IRL events).

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • Haywire30
    Haywire30
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, that's actually very depressing. :D
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are still some from even older dungeons that we never got (Stone Husk from Stone Garden and Magma Incarnate from Dread Cellar). Even before, the releases didn't go in any kind of chronological order.

I'm happy to see new ones coming though. I do like that they're doing a better job of rotating, but I'm dying to see the Archdriud Devyric set release because I need that mask page.
    Options
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't doubt they'll come out eventually, ZOS kinda shot themselves in the foot again with stopping year long stories, not it means they are 2 less dungeons to pace these things out.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There are two seller of the "Nazaray" arms pack that have it in their gift inventory on PC NA they are selling it for 12.5m
    If you can't wait you will have to pay up
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options