Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Assistant Suggestion.

LadyBriala
LadyBriala
✭✭✭
Now I have no idea if this has already been brought up as I cant find anything (I suck xD), but I would like to suggest a little tweak to the options for assistants on the crown store for those that have already purchased a Merchant/Banker/Armory or whatever.

As each assistant, costs 5k crowns, which is basically 35 euros each (Good god, still worth it though xD), it doesn't make sense for someone who has already bought 1 version of the merchant/banker/armory etc, to then buy it a 2nd time, simply because they like the design of the new one better. So why not open them all up to the people who already have them purchased aswell, but at a severly reduced price (Or even free because we already paid a monster amount for just 1 of them). Your already selling skins for gathering animations now.. why not allow us to skin our assistants in a way aswell.

This may not have made sense years ago when you only brought out 1 of each kind. But years have passed and you designed and released many different kinds now.. which is basically going to waste, as people who have already purchased previous version will not think to buy the newer designs based on looks alone.

I have the 2 cats, I would love to buy the skins for the 2 ravens for example. Assistants are a wonderful addition to the game, can you please spice up this dated section of the crown store.
The people and the friends we have lost... ...or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.